Skald,Bard,Minstrel with SoS in Frontiers :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
SOOO

as it seems the RA´s will be rewied and the look alike part of other realm will be able to purchase the same RA

so if a minstrel wanna get the fuck off a skald or the other way around
he launches SoS
then skald launches SoS aswell
and wreak havoc on the poor minstrel

I had a laugh thinkin bout it for a sec

what u think? :touch:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Or if minstrel with relics wanna get away with his relic carry grp
the mid grp over there launches SoS aswell and knocke em down

no more easy mode relic grabbin albs :(

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
well the one who landed SoS first will be a tiny bit before the skald, depends on if the skald react fast enuff.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I spose skald would be able to launch SoS a few milli secs after minstrel if hes a decent player OR use the snare OR use insta mez :)
Or if minstrel where 2nd. he would try to stun or if down/immune pick out flute

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Doh u right. bloddy late hours :)

1-0 you m8 :cheers:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I must add

if the 2nd Sos launcher use it 2 secs after he has SoS 2 secs longer aswell which would mean he would catch up anyway?

gah I go mental :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
A good skald never lets a mincer stealth :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
What you all seem to have overlooked is the part on herald that says, 'For example, Druids, Healers, and Clerics (all sharing the healer archetype) will each be able to purchase redesigned Bunker of Faith.' Note the redesigned. Skalds and Bards really shouldn't be getting their hopes up. SoS will not nearly be as powerful.

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
It wont be the same SoS when skalds/bards get it I suppose, so this is pointless :x you cant know what it'll be like

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, listen to what Lox and Aldrian says :)

But the principle still applies - hopefully there wont be any ability that cant be negated by the use of the same ability by the enemy.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
SOS will probably be very different in RVR-EX as it will be either level based or given as a free skill when you hit the right level. ATM many minstrals get SOS as soon as they have 10rps, but if they only give it at RR5 this will really nerf them.

most groups will have to run around with at least 3 main healers with GP and a Skald, Bard or Mincer with SOS meaning they will be almost totally immune to CC, anyone that doesn't will not stand a chance.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
SOS will probably be very different in RVR-EX as it will be either level based or given as a free skill when you hit the right level. ATM many minstrals get SOS as soon as they have 10rps, but if they only give it at RR5 this will really nerf them.

bad idea, it will make the weak more useless and the strong even more powerful, making the gap between high and low RR even wider...

giving the good everything and the low nothing never works...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

most groups will have to run around with at least 3 main healers with GP and a Skald, Bard or Mincer with SOS meaning they will be almost totally immune to CC, anyone that doesn't will not stand a chance.
God damn you read the words I type. SoS, GP and RAs like them are all going to be either nerfed or completely removed!

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
God damn you read the words I type. SoS, GP and RAs like them are all going to be either nerfed or completely removed!

why you think that?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
because they said so when they said they were redesigning RA's :)

well, not that those particular RA's will get removed but theres afair chance they will.. if not then REALLY nerfed

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
bad idea, it will make the weak more useless and the strong even more powerful, making the gap between high and low RR even wider...

giving the good everything and the low nothing never works...

um thats the point i'm making!

Anyway Mincers, bards and Skalds are totally different classes with only one thing in commen, the give top level speed, theres nothing to say that they see SOS as a Rogue skill lol.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
um thats the point i'm making!

Anyway Mincers, bards and Skalds are totally different classes with only one thing in commen, the give top level speed, theres nothing to say that they see SOS as a Rogue skill lol.

you haven´t done your homework bad boy :) they all are musical classes you know :D Bard entertains, Skald sings battlesongs and tell tales of mighty warriors etc etc and minstrels play drums and stuff :m00:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Laston said:
you haven´t done your homework bad boy :) they all are musical classes you know :D Bard entertains, Skald sings battlesongs and tell tales of mighty warriors etc etc and minstrels play drums and stuff :m00:
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom