=[SK]= Recruiting :o)

O

old.Jools

Okay I'm not going to irritate you all by going on and on about how we are a kick ass clan looking for l33t members -

I am going to say: This is where we are in the Barrysworld league:

http://leagues.barrysworld.com/BWUTL/CTF/div2a.shtm

We won our division last year, we haev a great laugh playing UT, we all get on really well - we have a website:

http://www.sleepless-knights.com/

We have a mailing list, and irc:

irc.barrysworld.com:6667

#sleepless.knights

And we have been running this clan now for a year - so Fly-by-night-cowboys we mostl certainly AIN'T :eek:)))

We are looking for new members and if anyone one is interested , just nip into irc and have a chat with the guys :eek:)

We will be having open practices/tryouts on wednesday nights at 9pm uk time on a private server, so If you are interested, just turn up!!

Hope to see you there

Joooooooools (oops sticky o key)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Pah.

There doesnt seem to be any recruits or clan less ppl in here m8 , im gonna try my recruiting at utbooty.

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

Why dont you have me. I've been kicked out of MMX for whinning to much about my pings :)

Damn, fekkin modem pings... why I orta......

O

old.Jools

whingers

no more whinging gits please we already have Brayna

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

He he.

Btw I haven't been kicked out of MMX. I tried to leave but Jace was very upset and started crying and in the end I caved and stuck around :p

:D

O

old.[SS]hol

I can recomend joining SK, thier a decent lot of lads and allways a good laugh to play, well worth hanging about with em just for a laff to :)

-hol

O

old.Jools

Cheers Hol

Shame no one has listened to a word you have said :/

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee

guys!!

I need some more players To help us make it into division one - Without more support we are gonna have trouble staying in the league -I've had to put pressure on our current player pool already -the poor sods are worn out with playing :eek:(

we are a good laugh and pretty mature.

Please please if any clans are losing members or if anyone wants to join in to a Division 2 clan and they have a bit of skill, a nice attitude, come and see me in our irc channel

irc.barrysworld.com:6667

#sleepless.knights

or email me on aye.carumba@btinternet.com

Cheers

Jools

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

From experience you have to go out looking Jools. MMX have had two points where we've needed to get some new players and me and N33 went scouting the stats and the servers for top players.

Approaching players in a non-spammy way is the best thing to do :).

Look for players in stats who have your level efficiency then check their servers (that they play on), if they are similar to yours then go look for them. Doing this we've signed some superb players - Joolsy, Mango, Bahamuth, Zero etc. There are a LOT of relatively unknown players out there who are available to sign.

Hopefully we're about to sign one of the best up-and-coming stars :)

Its a lot of work, but certainly worth the effort. Mango, Joolsy and Zero managed to work together with the current squad and tacticians to win us the Barrysworld Team Deathmatch Championship :)

Just had to put that in :D

O

old.Jools

lol
cheers Gaz -

Hi ho hi ho

Its pimping i will gooooo

O

old.Cleaner_CH

Posting here for recruiting is poinless; only clanners around here. :p
Maybe try PuF or GTF or UTCF or Unreality or .... any other big UT forum. But generally recruiting through forums is rarely successful. Better watch out on servers for good players. But I guess you knew that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom