Size and colour scheme

Embattle

FH is my second home
If you ask for black again I will have to beat you to death with the stick of love (Give it a month it'll turn to the stick of hate).

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
aglee, give back the black one, dont make me take my chuck norris avatar to match the green colour scheme !

Embattle

FH is my second home
Sorry guys but green is more or less the traditional colour :)

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
for the Dark Age of Camelot section, is it possible to expand the prydwen and excalibur section as it was on bw, it kinda sucks that you need to click the little links

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Yer, the colour scheme is great, but I still think the layout needs a bit more work, to make it easier to skim through, understand, and use.

kan

Loyal Freddie
text size needs to be a tad bigger.

running at 1200x1024 here on a 19 inch mon and i have had to move closer to the monitor :)

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Its going to take a while but im sure this forum will come to be just like we are used to

Although the colour of green used in the old BW forum was #0A5E11
this green is #006600 any chance of making it that tad bit darker?

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
It's nice to be safe with the green, but it does feel rather chunky. This Quick Reply button is nice, but the way that everythings contained within so many boxes is quite unpleasant.

Have the avatars got bigger too?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Shovel said:
It's nice to be safe with the green, but it does feel rather chunky. This Quick Reply button is nice, but the way that everythings contained within so many boxes is quite unpleasant.

Have the avatars got bigger too?

Yes 80x80 instead of 50x50 pixels.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They did that because noone can ever understand what Emb's avatars are

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hit Trebz for style changes etc. He does all that :)

As for layout changes, they will come, give us time. VB3 is a new beast we have to learn and play with.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Shovel said:

Ah, that's what's wrong. There's been something annoying me, but I couldn't quite figure out what.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The little bit that shows the page number of the thread you are viewing isn't very obvious, could you embiggen it a bit?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Deebs said:
As for layout changes, they will come, give us time. VB3 is a new beast we have to learn and play with.

Aaah ok.

The thread starter should really be in its own coloumn as it makes seeing the threads that much harder to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom