sitting here trying to......

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
10,430
register catacombs on my G/F's account. keep getting "no valid cdkey" every god damned time i try it. no i cant rightnever it coz i dont have acces to her email to check for answers. and shes away for a week with no acces to email herself so meh!...

so now im wondering how the hell u guys did when u entered the cd key. coz i sure as hell cant get the worthless piece of shit to work..

/edit, oh and another thing.... I FUCKING HATE FLASH!!!
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
worked fine for me all 4 times...

check you're putting in the dashes
 

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,181
Just a thougth but are you sure its a EU cd key? People have complained before that their key doesnt work, when its been a US key :/ Does the box say Vanadoo or GOA etc?
 

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
10,430
Fana said:
Just a thougth but are you sure its a EU cd key? People have complained before that their key doesnt work, when its been a US key :/ Does the box say Vanadoo or GOA etc?

well, according to www.webhallen.com its supposed to be a EU copy. but i cant see any GOA symbol on the box. just Mythic so im assumin they fucked up and sent me a US box anyway......
 

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,181
Ctuchik said:
well, according to www.webhallen.com its supposed to be a EU copy. but i cant see any GOA symbol on the box. just Mythic so im assumin they fucked up and sent me a US box anyway......
Yep theres your problem: the EU box has a clear GOA logo at the bottom. Phone them and get a replacement (EU this time) and it will work :)
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
EU box is red, top of a skull, big bastard of a box, opens kinda like a book (magnetic strip to hold it shut) and the cd's slide out on funny supports.
 

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
10,430
Fana said:
Yep theres your problem: the EU box has a clear GOA logo at the bottom. Phone them and get a replacement (EU this time) and it will work :)

gonna send back the P.O.S and buy a cd key online insted...
 

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
10,430
Flimgoblin said:
EU box is red, top of a skull, big bastard of a box, opens kinda like a book (magnetic strip to hold it shut) and the cd's slide out on funny supports.

well thats clearly not what i got. my CD's are in 4 seperate crappy paper "boxes" with some plastic in the middle... <shrug>
 

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
1,468
Ctuchik said:
well, according to www.webhallen.com its supposed to be a EU copy. but i cant see any GOA symbol on the box. just Mythic so im assumin they fucked up and sent me a US box anyway......
i orderd 2 copys from there and got US deliverd right before they run out!!


Edit:i orderd EU not us...nerf my typhos
 

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
2,721
Ctuchik said:
register catacombs on my G/F's account. keep getting "no valid cdkey" every god damned time i try it. no i cant rightnever it coz i dont have acces to her email to check for answers. and shes away for a week with no acces to email herself so meh!...
If you get your GF to give me a call i will sort her out, feel a bit of horner coming on! :eek7:

:m00:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom