Sith: A New Order

F

FragFodder

<---- Head Admin Cringing at the thought of all the work you've caused him :p

I'll get everything updated asap m8

FF

S

S3-FluKe

lol, soz m8, I tried to warn you best I could but it was all a bit sudden for us too, going to be a lot of work for me trying to admin the merger too */me cringes too now* then redo bits of the webby :/

but 2 clans who are so closely involved (we post on each others forums, a few [SITH] are in or planning to join the =ANO= UT2003 div, we both idle in #hellodave as well as the seperate clan channels etc) and recently we've been struggling in some ways which being bigger might help.

Info:

Name: A NEW ORDER
Tag: [SITH]
IRC: #[SITH]

Are one of the "pending" clans going to come in to the league and play =ANO=s match schedule?

PS. lmao @ p2p poll :)

F

FragFodder

I dont know m8

I've contacted the clans on the emails they provided but haven't heard anything from them, all except "Jedi Knight Z ( [JKZ])". I'll go on a forum spree tonight and mail them all offering a first come first serve kinda deal.

It's probably going to be easier if I just quietly drop =ANO= into the shadows and have a nice even 8 teams that way noone will miss a week. If one of the pendings wants the slot they can have it :)

FF

F

FragFodder

Yeah... there's been a few issues but as far as i know they're still playing.

FF

S

S3-FluKe

:/

Well if wordy got his way yesterday it would've been worse ;)

F

FragFodder

Tell me about it... I was shitting kittens.

I'd just spent the last 2 hours reorging everything lol. If the RSO and SITH thing had gone through you guys would have been submitting 2 teams :p

FF

S

S3-FluKe

Ah but heres the catch... Would you have let us do it from the same pool of players or 2 rosters? :)

F

FragFodder

Thought about that already :p

I'd have asked for 2 lists of players with IP addies :)

FF

Users who are viewing this thread