sisifos

S

Sisifos

eimai i mama tou Konstantinou. sorry gia ta greeklish, den ksero na ta xirizomai sosta. opos oloi sas latreyei ta paixnidia afto to paidi mou! na ton thimomaste oso mporoume. mporei kapoios na tou kanei mia selida? na doso ki ego photos i o.ti allo nomizete.
ksero oti tha tou aresei. thanks. Play well, have fun!

A

Apathy

ExACTly.

I am just going to go check to see if Jessica Tandy really IS dead.

a.

H

hercules-df

I think this thread is a bit.....hmm too tired, cant think of word, what ppl usually say about my comments on the french and or all religious people.
distastefull thats it, i think.

E

Ekydus

You lot are so naive. A few days after Sisifos passed away I noticed his username browsing the forums. It was not a fake account because the last post was somewhere back last year. We all know Sisifos is Greek, so quite obviously someone close to him has his account details and has posted a friendly message. This is not the type of thread to add to your postcount or make fun of the dead. If you do so you are truely sick people.

I

ilienwyn

:rolleyes:

it's a message from his mother for some people around here but it is in greek (or rather greeklish as we say when writing greek words with english letters)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Ekydus
You lot are so naive. A few days after Sisifos passed away I noticed his username browsing the forums. It was not a fake account because the last post was somewhere back last year. We all know Sisifos is Greek, so quite obviously someone close to him has his account details and has posted a friendly message. This is not the type of thread to add to your postcount or make fun of the dead. If you do so you are truely sick people.

Acyually they have every right to post here - i doubt they understand it( i don't) and this is a english forum, a post a few weeks back got close cos it was in danish, why should this be any different? :)

S

Sisifos

ok kids all of you: sorry about that, I'm his mother and really couldn't imagine that sth like this might happen. I just wanted to tell his friends in Greece a few things and not interfere with your chat.
The whole situation with my message and the misunderstanding ended up a bit funny I have to admit. Unfortunately, he is out of this world, quite real and painful.
Anyway, have fun all of you with your games.

L

Loth

Some posters in this thread should show a little respect, IMO

K

kirennia

Let her post, there is an exception to the rule and this I don't beleive to be causing anyone any harm. To those now mocking the situation, grow up.....

L

Lunabel

Rest in Peace kostantine...

tha ton thimomaste oloi auto ine sigouro.

P.S show some respect some of y guys.

A

Apathy

[Have a warning, at least have the decency to show some respect, or take it elsewhere.]

T

Tilda

Warnings have been distributed, i would have hoped some of you would show a little respect.

Tilda

A

Apathy

Tilda, fucking edit Serviette's posts too then, you fool.

a.

S

servieta

tilda has right.i dont need spend my time with you m8.i understand now what type character you are.
end of spam

T

Tilda

ok both of you stop it.
i dont want to have to lock this thread but your both pushing it, drop it, now.

Tilda

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by servieta
tilda has right.i dont need spend my time with you m8.i understand now what type character you are.
end of spam

xmmm, their attitude was wrong but this is also wrong...:(

Edit: glad you changed it, change the other one too please.
we don't need to fall in apathy's level (if there is any)

O

old.Nibor

To the mother of Sisifos.

Sorry madam, all i can do is to appologise for the behavoir of some of the ppl here on the board. It`s a shame.

Your son will be remembered in Albion, we miss him.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Nibor
To the mother of Sisifos.

Sorry madam, all i can do is to appologise for the behavoir of some of the ppl here on the board. It`s a shame.

Your son will be remembered in Albion, we miss him.

That's the spirit mate...

I wish i knew him better but i only met him once in rl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom