Sir Nicholas Winton Dies

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It was obviously more useful to be in the position he was in, to be able to help the amount of people he did. No? People love to hear a story of an underdog, but still, he made more use than if he'd played a martyr I'd say.

You need to see the whole picture, be objective about it to reach your objectives imo. Your way of thinking is more childish. No offence.

I don't agree, and think your childishness and naivety shines through here. There's nothing heroic about killing or being killed.
Jesus fuck, the dehumanisation is strong in you, so people , real human beings who stepped up to the plate to fight and die for freedom, bearing in mind they could have done what he did and objected to war and stayed at home, are just mindless robots who's actions on the battlefield are of no merit because they were just following orders, you know, that attitude is almost parallel to the dumbing down of society today, the do fuck all but are famous anyway for just being famous get all the airtime..makes me weep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom