Single line respec for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sadiera

I have a single line respec stone for sale...

starting price is 1.5p

basicaly who ever offers me the most will get the stone..

thanks.

Im also after any boneDancer TG stuff to so im willing to swap the stone for it too.

N

Ncr-

sometimes i wonder why ppl roll for a stone when they don't need it, its not fair... just to make money of it... when others of your guild/alliance certainly are in need of it - unless you solo'd for it :rolleyes:

C

chronicle

Originally posted by Angle
sometimes i wonder why ppl roll for a stone when they don't need it, its not fair... just to make money of it... when others of your guild/alliance certainly are in need of it - unless you solo'd for it :rolleyes:

stfu

T

Tesla Monkor

As long as it isn't a stone acquired from the FFA Raid, I don't really care. It's his stone, and he can do with it as he pleases. :)

K

kloker

Originally posted by Angle

You know nothing apperntly.

Bo arranged a dragon raid, 3 fg's...

That's 24 peeps, dragon drops 25 FULL respec stones...
That means you get 1 each time. And it's not if you need it really, it's if you were there and helped. else you could just bring your only char that needs it to kill it yourself.....

And single respec you can get with less people then a fg.
Please think before speaking.

S

sadiera

I got the stone from TG hunting with 4 other people and for your info we all have gotten a stone from this raid and other TG drops so we are all hapy and none of us actualy need it because we have FULL respec stones from dragon hunt.. so i chose to sell my stone.

C

Cami

At least keep it in 1 post and on the trading boards :rolleyes:

S

sadiera

I have moved this to the trading section of the forum..

sorry did not know there was a trading section :pP

< dumb blond that should learn to read really :p

sorry again

Thread closed here look on trading forum for more info on stone sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom