Sims 2: Harvesting Crops

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
The guy on the right of that picture pretty muchs sums up The Sims.
Altho, it looks as tho in number 2 you get to grow your own weed!

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
I find the Sims rather amusing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ginger Afro. My God, please let me have you babies.

Just what are those 'crops' they're harvesting? :sex:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
IMO the greatest game Maxis has ever produced was 'SimFarm' that game was awesome. You could buy tractors, and even a crop duster which you could fly arround. And horses and stuff. None of this 'real-time 3D' shit, birdseye views will always wtfpwn :)

Jokes aside, The Sim's wasn't exactly the greatest investment i ever made. I still kick myself for wasting £10 on the 'Houseparty' mod, i guess some people must find it fun though otherwise they wouldn't have made so many craptacular spinoffs (The Sims: Online? Why?)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
starting fights, fires and fiery arguments between tenants, neighbours and city officials.... damn I loved it. For a while anyway.

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
as you see, the guy growing the stuff is black and the other guy is black, the makers of the game are so racist :(

Sigurd

Banned
I never saw the point in The Sims, might as well just play GTA Vice City - you can wander around a real time city based on reality, walk into clubs etc. - but when you get bored of the mindless lemmings you can hack them apart with a chainsaw :D

Monkee

Fledgling Freddie
lol my g/f is hooked on the sims, i bought her some of the add ons for her birthday and i'm afraid i might be the reason if she fails uni ;)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
It's a game with sod all to do really. Once I'd got passed the watching the 2 girls snog thing and realising nothing interesting was going to develop I went and played a proper game...

kr0n

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Ginger Afro. My God, please let me have you babies.

Just what are those 'crops' they're harvesting? :sex:

Weed you dumbo!
:p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
914811_20040105_screen005.jpg

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Facinating.......... art, he has on his wall. Playboy mansion perhaps?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Deepfat said:
Inside every man's mind a such a breeding ground ;)

hehe, reminds me of this article i read in a womans magazine once (why don't dentists ever stock anything other than lifestyle/womans magazines? Would it kill them to put ONE car mag or somthing in that pile?) about men having a perverting thought on average every 10 seconds :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom