simpsons movie

Yaka

Part of the furniture
just came back from watching it

was suprised whe barts nob ended up ont he big scree

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its ok, starts off brilliantly but kinda loses it thru the middle

there are some brill fuinneh bits but i was expecting much more if im honest. i did enjoy it its preety much an diaster movie type job.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Was pretty good but my experience was spoiled by the dozy twats sat next to me. The bloke had his mobile out taking photos and texting ALL THE WAY THRU ! The bird laughed uncontrollably at EVERYTHING. Seriously, even the non-comedy trailers before the film.

Hate world... revenge soon... take out on everyone...

(top marks to anyone spotting the reference.)

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I loved it, I couldn't stop laughing at some bits.

YouTube - spider pig - full version
[youtubevid]fMl3S-V99GQ[/youtubevid] <--- Movie goodness! Its in the trailer, so dont call it a spoiler. Just be warned...the spider-pig might get you

Agree that it does seem to lose its way a little. At times it just seems to be a very long tv episode, but its the funniest simpsons i've seen in recent seasons, so it gets a thumbs up from me. :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Was pretty good but my experience was spoiled by the dozy twats sat next to me. The bloke had his mobile out taking photos and texting ALL THE WAY THRU ! The bird laughed uncontrollably at EVERYTHING. Seriously, even the non-comedy trailers before the film.

Oh I had that today during Transformers. Some wee fucker behind me sitting the whole way through the film kicking my chair and my mrs had one behind her kicking her chair too.

Needless to say they were given the full on glare.

*cough*

Aada

Part of the furniture
Oh I had that today during Transformers. Some wee fucker behind me sitting the whole way through the film kicking my chair and my mrs had one behind her kicking her chair too.

Needless to say they were given the full on glare.

*cough*

Me and my GF get that sometimes but we both turn round and say 'can you stop fucking doing that?'

Usually works if that fails we have no problem informing the staff as our cinema has a zero tolerence policy on ppl who mess about they are not given warnings or anything 4 hefty security guards come in and i haven't once seen anyone back chat them lol.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Problem was it was 2 kids, about 6/7, and no amount of hints (IE Shoving my chair RIGHT back when they decided to start up again) would dissuade them until I turned round and looked straight at him long enough to get the hint.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yeah, I find that looking at people usually stops them being annoying.

Oh, no wait... I'm thinking of when I shoot them in the face.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

That is why I will be downloading a pirate copy and waiting till it gets released on DVD before I pay good money for it. 90% of the time my local cinema is full of fucking chavs who have thier mobiles on during the film and are sending/replying to texts. Bunch of fucking inbred morons.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Watched it today... *Rolls eyes* Only would of been good if they had to end the series with it.

Laughed at 1-2 bits, but not much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom