Simple multiple choice

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Could someone help me (or tell me how to) make an easy script for doing 10 multiple choice questions, a,b or c for example; with a button at the end that adds up the scores and gives a result based on whether you chose mostly Cs or Bs or As, say if you chose mostly Cs that makes you 'boring', As = 'Adventurous', and B= 'sensible', or whatever? :worthy:

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Do you want it in any particular language (eg, ASP, PHP, JSP, perl), server-side or client side (could do it using javascript).

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I want it to be on a webpage (should have said that), is that server side? Any of those languages work on my server; I suppose javascript or php because they're the only things I have an inkling about. :)

Edit: Cool Top Trumps :)

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I guessed the webpage bit, by server-side I mean to get your results you have to submit the form and a script (in ASP/PHP/JSP/Perl) processes it on the server, and outputs the results on another page. If it was done client-side
(in javascript) then you would get a nice lil alert box saying "You are a ...." on the page, and results would appear instantly as its processed on the client (ie the webbrowser).

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Check out - http://www.pete-b.co.uk/files/quiz.htm
of course the questions will need to be more meaningful (thats just ripped straight off my flag quiz), and its not a particularly pretty page, hope my comments help, its pretty straightforward, any problems just PM me.

Glad you like my top trumps game, took ages to make :)

Lunch time :D

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks, something like that would be good; so when you submit it opens another page that tells you what type of person you are etc based on your answers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom