[SUGGESTION] Simple change to scenarios

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Don't want to debate the pros and cons of scenarios and their impact on the game, plenty of places for that.

But whilst playing the new Reikland Factory scenario, which is the best in game imo, and picking up the quest from an NPC there I wondered why couldn't that be done for the standard quests?

Ofcourse the quests would have to be changed so they can be completed and handed in within the same scenario so a "complete XX scenario" wouldn't really work. Player kills could still work though.

Would need a system that prevented kill quests being completed multiple times within the same scenario so as not to encourage farming.

What it should do is stop all the people sitting at warcamps, myself included sometimes, and go out to the world. If you're not bound anywhere by needing to take and hand in quests then it should mean people are more likely to go and do other things inbetween scenarios!

Just an idea that could catch on!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I like the idea but tbh very few players sit at warcamps as the repeatable quest rewards are crap xp.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I like the idea but tbh very few players sit at warcamps as the repeatable quest rewards are crap xp.

Plenty of people do this on KEP as this xp combined with the scenario xp can be one of the best in the game. At least people seem to believe that and it might be true for tier one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom