Simple, but funny.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Not as funny either. Oh, right, sorry. The sense of humour thing...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I really think the CoC needs to be re-written to reflect the issue of people who don't have a sense of humour.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH~

Back up a second..."GOA's boards"?!?! :eek7: Why in the fook do GOA have boards but force us to live here? Don't get me wrong, I like it here but GOA should be hosting this forum, not the poor bastards at FH. :/

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
They are for the mentally challenged, I believe.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Which begs the question, Lox, why are you using them? :p </edit Dil made this question a moot point!! :D >

But that wasn't really my point. GOA should be taking some responsibilty for the extreme strain that all its customers are putting on the FH servers. If they have boards then why don't they make the effort to host some DAoC boards? Do they even contribute moolah towards the upkeep of these forums? Huh? Huh?

This episode of Sissyfoo Stirs Up Some Nasty Shit was brought to you by the proud makers of the untraceable "Suicide Pill 3000 - Kill yourself with ease and leave everyone totally baffled!!"

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
There's a reason why GOA wont be putting up any public forums of their own, but I can't remember what it was.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
There's a reason why GOA wont be putting up any public forums of their own, but I can't remember what it was.

I can answer that one...
They dont like the public!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
They must've got the wrong impression when they read some of Loxley's posts.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
We should go over them and impress them with our...what do we call that stuff we do?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Spam.

Have important discussions and have them inevitabley decend into personal fueds.

Make omelettes.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Errr... you mean that thing where we spam but we make it look like we aren't spamming by typing a load of crap about goats, fat people etc?

I have no idea. We should give it a name!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
That doesn't sound like anything I do...I can't even make an omelette! Well, I can...I just don't like eating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom