Silvermoon petition

Gray

FH is my second home
Deathwing

400man queues on Sundays... 300 any other evening

Its awful :(

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I was put in a queue of over 400 for Argent Dawn on Sunday, that was fairly shocking, Earthen ring had a large queue too.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard has just released 5 new servers.

Might take down the strain.

Khadgar (English Normal)
Bronzebeard (English Normal)
Chromaggus (English PvP)
Dentarg (English PvP)
Moonglade (English RP)

Embattle

FH is my second home
They are adding more servers but it would seem few people are willing to move, thus you will continue to queue.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Naewae said:
I doubt it will make sod all difference with Blizzard's current attitude but I (for one) am utterly sick of the 30 minute queues on the 3 main nights I play.

There's a petition (not created by me) to open up Silvermoon migration if anyone else feels the same.

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?ForumName=wow-general-en&ThreadID=634802

What else do you want Blizzard to do exactly? increase the amount of people the server can hold?

All that will do is increase the amount of people wanting to play that server.

Want them to force entire guilds off the server just so you can play?

that doesn't work either.

Please explain what you want blizzard to do? because as far as i can see there is little they can do except release new servers.

getting sick of the omg i have to wait to play.

DEAL WITH IT!

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
"Deal with it" ??

Nice attitude for a game I pay to play (or not play as the case currently is.) Do you work for Blizzard?

All wish for Blizzard to do is simply open up a new server (or indeed an old one with space) and allow me to move my entire account to it.

Is that too much to ask?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Nope i don't work for blizzard i guess i was expecting that stupid answer.

We all pay for it.. but Blizzard cannot just whip up character transfers at a players wim.

Before they open up character transfers they have to consider if this is just passing the load onto another server and will that server have the same problem?

Yes its annoying but moaning does little either.. especially on these boards as i doubt Blizzard looks here.. so maybe it might have been worth posting it on the WoW forums? *rolls eyes*

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Why not have the player able to transfer their characters around at will but put a cooldown on these transfers, e.g. 1 week?

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Nope i don't work for blizzard i guess i was expecting that stupid answer.

We all pay for it.. but Blizzard cannot just whip up character transfers at a players wim.

Before they open up character transfers they have to consider if this is just passing the load onto another server and will that server have the same problem?

Yes its annoying but moaning does little either.. especially on these boards as i doubt Blizzard looks here.. so maybe it might have been worth posting it on the WoW forums? *rolls eyes*

hmmmm......... not sure why ur being so aggressive. yes we all pay to play, but does that mean we have to sit in a Q for ages I DONT THINK SO, and yes it is down to blizzard to fix, we pay enough money into this game, so they should be able to deal with these problem's, nad if they cant then they need to employ someone who can deal with it.

but lucky enough shadowmoon had migration so we are not so bad, we was upto 300-400 Q at times....... but here is my reason for posting

heard a rumor that there will be transfers as when u want, but is going to cost us to do so, maybe there waiting for the right time to open this option up and see more money roll in :twak:

Gray

FH is my second home
Whats happening at the moment on my server is simple...

Anyone caught in contested area like Stranglethorn is KoS who is low level, or if they find out its their main character. Theyre going to extreme lengths to take people off the server when they knew it was full.

When its listed as "full" then no other accounts should be eligable to be used on said server, a first come, first served basis on starting accounts there.

Its been relativly high throughout this week as well, *sigh*

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Well on my server character migration to Twisting Nether took place a few weeks ago, alot of big guilds left, Nightwatchers, Iratus Lepus, NA to name a few and the queues stopped but over the past week or so the queues have come back to Bloodscalp, at around 18:00 GMT you can expect a 200+ queue 'til at least 21:00, now their seems to be conflicting reports of server 'caps' GM's/CM's say there isn't a cap but others say there are (cba to find the links on the forums) I don't understand why, after a migration, they let new characters (by that i mean new accounts) be created on what was an already over populated server :rolleyes:

It's just a pain when you;re half way through a raid and some people get disconnected and are stuck in a queue for 30+ minutes

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
If you took the time to read my original post you will see that that was exactly what I was doing.

If you're happy queuing for 30 minutes a night, and having raids ruined while people hang around for another 30 minutes while disconnects reconnect then I'm pleased for you, you're obviously a very chilled out person, although your posts indicate otherwise. As for myself, I resent paying for something I cannot play. I requote myself...

Naewae said:
All wish for Blizzard to do is simply open up a new server (or indeed an old one with space) and allow me to move my entire account to it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
When its listed as "full" then no other accounts should be eligable to be used on said server, a first come, first served basis on starting accounts there.

Its been relativly high throughout this week as well, *sigh*

Heh thats my thoughts too but they won't do that because it limits friends playing together.

Come play the DnL prelude this month :) much better then WoW :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
FuzzyLogic said:
I was put in a queue of over 400 for Argent Dawn on Sunday, that was fairly shocking, Earthen ring had a large queue too.
who you on AD?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gray said:
Whats happening at the moment on my server is simple...

Anyone caught in contested area like Stranglethorn is KoS who is low level, or if they find out its their main character. Theyre going to extreme lengths to take people off the server when they knew it was full.

yeah, and the first person that tried that to me on my pvp server main, (i'm playing that as a casual player) got permabanned for harrassment (i know because i talked to a mate of his). be very careful when u try to drive someone off the server, coz it will probably be YOUR ass thats getting kicked out insted if u or your guild take it TO far and they actually report u for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom