Silly threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigfoot

I've deleted a few of the idiotic threads which were created on Saturday / Sunday and also banned RedVenom, one of the reasons the "Glen" account was banned was in an effort to try and bring up the standards of the forum but in the past week or so it appears to have sunk back to those levels, if this continues we'll just have to take further action against other people and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out who I'm talking about.

L

~Lazarus~

bye bye RedVenom

You will be sadly missed......

........ NOT

L

leggy

Originally posted by Wij
Who was it ? :eek:

My thread was not silly. Everyone wants to abuse redvenom and that was the purpose of my thread.

:D

S

(Shovel)

I'm normally one to stay neutral on the whole banning issue, but he was being twattish in the hardware forumt too, and that makes it personal... rah!

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by leggy
My thread was not silly. Everyone wants to abuse redvenom and that was the purpose of my thread.

:D

Lol so you posted a "slag off RedVenom" thread ? Quality m8 :)

T

Tom

I think we should have a forum just for regular users (ie talks too much) for flaming and general lameness. That way we could all get it out of our system. BTW RV was a cunt.

Clowneh I think you're getting closer to the top of the list m8 :D

G

Greef

Perhaps a 'Random Spam' forum should be introduced? All spammy threads could then be moved there. :D

T

Tom

Originally posted by Embattle
No, then we will be Jolt.

crackcry.jpg

S

Scooba Da Bass

I was looking forward to carving BW into my arm, and seeing Grey's penis tattoo (not gay)

P

Panda On Smack

The thing is RV thrives on being banned etc. Hes delighted with it.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Panda On Smack
The thing is RV thrives on being banned etc. Hes delighted with it.

so are we

A

adams901

think he needs to get out more then, specially if the highlight of his day is getting banned from a forum :/

W

wolfeeh

speshul forum

i think this is a damn good idea... to be populated only by users of a certain level, and those with custom titles...

L

~Lazarus~

Re: speshul forum

Originally posted by wolfeeh
i think this is a damn good idea... to be populated only by users of a certain level, and those with custom titles...

/me prompts for Custom Title.

"Sir"

will do nicely :p

L

leggy

wtf the welsh bastard gets one and we celts don't?

I want one of those banned custom titles now.

felch.jpg[img]

P

Panda On Smack

Originally posted by adams901
think he needs to get out more then, specially if the highlight of his day is getting banned from a forum :/

he does go out all the time. i was with him and nozmond about a month back in the oldest pub in england or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread