Silly class improvements

T

Troryn

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
3) New Spell: Summon Sleijpner. Summon Thor's magical horse which will transport you at twice normal horse speed to a destination of choice.

Sleijpner is Odin´s horse not Thor´s, Thor is transported in a chariot pulled by capricorns (sp?).

----

oh and to keep within mythology, thanes should have a

"spell of Thor´s Disguise" that immediatly turns them into redhaired female trolls

T

taromas

Archers should get a spell where the target is stuck to a round spinning board while he shoots. The other nearby enemies should be forced to gasp little oooooh and aaaaaah’s while the archer is shooting.

Putting more points in this skill would give you extras like a blindfold etc…..

O

old.giriam

New additions to the eldritch voidline:

15 - Taunting Eclipse - 1500 rng; targetet direct damage with a base damage of 7, yet it draws 6.9 times the aggro of level 48 pbaoe.
30 - Stealther bait - self only debuff; decrease slash and poisonresist by 25%
40 - Summon Epeleptica - 1500 rng; AOE effect that makes every pixel within range start to flash uncontrollably with a random color for the next 30 seconds. /effects self does not stop this.

G

O

old.job

enemies should be forced to gasp little oooooh and aaaaaah’s while the archer is shooting.

Man that is so funny, but seriously folks when are we gonna get those tournament things?

F

Flimgoblin

I want a chariot with bladed wheels! would rule in Emain... would suck in the pennines...

C

case-rigantis

how about an upgrade to darkness falls..
.each group leaders gets a "FFS not again" button on their quickbar this only pops after you`ve asked everyone in the group to stick to you and someone then says..
5 minutes later after dodging 10 shredders and killing 30 mobs to get to a good camp spot....something like "oops where are you guys?"

the "FFS not again" will immediatly disband the said person and spawn 30 level 90 succubus` who will repeatedly yell "come here feel my kiss...you bloody idiot listen next time!!!!"

every hit will take away 1 level from the person and reduce your hit points permanently by 300.

what a good idea
:clap:

O

old.mystah_e

The alblity to charm dragons and ride them into battle. (whilst shouting I roxxor u lvl 50 noobies.)
Also the i would like to get the skill of baking pies and other delicious pastry filled yummies. Due to the uberness of this skill, only lvl 50 will be able to get this spec.
A new spell for all classes---- xp drainer. This drains the enemys xp and gives it to urself. This can make players go down in levels even into the negative figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom