Silly class improvements

O

Orin Askhammare

After some banter in a thread on the Pryd/Alb board I thought it could be fun if people posted silly/over the top/humorous improvements to their classes. So I don't mean things like stealth and AoE stun on your armsman but beyond that ;)

For my Thane:
1) Plate armour that has a built in 10 dps electrical damage shield with appropriate lightning popping around all over it.
2) New spell: Thor's Silly Dance. Target is struck by a powerful long lasting bolt of lightning making them dance and spasm like an idiot all over the place before turning into a charcoal statue of themselves. Afterwards you get to smash it into a gazillion pieces. Resists don't apply, to be fair this spell should be put on a 30 second timer.
3) New Spell: Summon Sleijpner. Summon Thor's magical horse which will transport you at twice normal horse speed to a destination of choice.
4) People hit by the Thane AoE hammers can not be rezzed. I mean seriously, after being hit by a hammer that large they'd have to dig your corpse out of the ground first to find out who the unlucky sod was. This takes way to long to bother.
5) Anyone wielding a large polearm and plate in an open field should have a reasonable chance of being struck by lightning if the weather is bad.

E

Eblessair

Shapechange into an unearthed cave bear and eat joo aaallll :O
:)

O

old.Enigma

AE snus sneeze to coat all stealthers whilst sticking them to the floor.

C

case-rigantis

OTT class changes

how about an Insta mez for certain classes ROFL!!! that`d be soo powerful it`d be silly!!!

er...oops just realised Bard`s and skalds already get that..booger :rolleyes:

no but seriously how about Paladin new spell "Divine intervention" once a day when you die you can implement divine intervention which will immediatly ressurect yourself with 1 hit point and you`ll get any exp loss from that death back :)

hmm not sure which of teh above is sillier

I

ivan_tribbiani

Check this out Morph ability galore :

1) Give Lurikeen NS ability to morph into Pygmy mummies and run round with short spears.

2) Give SB zerkers a morphing ability < will be 'sneaky ratboys corp' > into vendolike form

3) Smurfs should be able to morph into Nisse guards :)

O

old.LandShark

Since i'm (in 1.5lvls anyway) officially titled "Virtuoso", SURELY i should be able to play the Monthy Python camelot song?

O

old.job

See hidden name would be nice, then when RVR'n you could activate it and instead of seeing Highlander, Saracen etc the real name 'ALB TW@T' would be revealed :)

D

Danya

The ability for alb tanks to wear a large pair of boots. Upon attacking a lurikeen/kobold they would use their boot style "squish" to trample the little runts into mash. Obviously no ressurection from this (see thane hammers).

New thane spell, a very large radius (2000 or so) AE dmg spell that does 1-3 dmg on all targets in the area. Call it's healer's bane or something... :D

D

deadparrot

1) earth pets should be given plate and a polearm

2) ice pets should run an minstrel speed and do pbae nukes

3) air pets should ae mess

4) theurgists should get see-hidden

5) and be in plate

6) pets should cost 1% mana instead of 12%

E

Elvewen

I think a spell should be added to change enemys into Chickens (like the old Quake Mod), then they would run around for a min or so only able to peck things to death with there tiny little beaks.

O

old.windforce

YMCA shout for infiltrators which causes enemy to have an uncontroleable need to remove there pants and bow

O

old.mattshanes

Give me the ability to summon an army of bloods and gain 100 mill rp a hour.:eek6:

O

old.job

OK I'll say it, a Monty Python damage buff that lasts all day and every time you rent a horse the stable master just gives you 2 coconuts to bang together.

D

Danya

We minstrels need those coconuts as equippable items too. :D

S

SFXman

The ability to ram lurikeens/kobolds up any regular sized races ass, would come with the proper animation and sounds from the unlucky bastard who has to suffer in the act. Although the only ones able to take in kobolds would be trolls. Depending on strength you might be able to squeeze in a dwarf.
To be removed from the place where the sun don't shine you would need to spec in tug-of-war.

O

Orin Askhammare

:eek6: SFXman!

*static* Odin's Patrol calling Gjalpinulva over *static*
*static* Gjalpinulva base here, state your request over *static*
*static* We have a large incoming Albion zerg at the Albion milegate in Odin's Gate! We're taking heavy fire! Requesting airstrike at loc 20K,50K over *static*
*static* Copy that Odin's Patrol. Airstrike enroute ETA 30 seconds, take cover over *static*

;)

V

Vell

Originally posted by Dannyn
The ability for alb tanks to wear a large pair of boots. Upon attacking a lurikeen/kobold they would use their boot style "squish" to trample the little runts into mash. Obviously no ressurection from this (see thane hammers).

This ability is also given to all trolls, irrelevant of class. Trolls can successfully use this attack on anyone who isn't a firbolg. There will be a chance to evade, but block and parry will be useless.

S

SFXman

I wish you could take lurikeens back to albion as pets, that'd be cool. If not... at least let us bite their heads off =/
Actually, let albs take them home as pets. Big ugly fat stupid trolls can bite their heads off being from midgard and all.

M

matax

Luri, Kobold and Dwarf ability - Bite Gnads.
Target will be stunned and will lie on floor clutching aforementioned items whilst going purple in the face.
Can only be 'destunned' by female characters.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by matax
Luri, Kobold and Dwarf ability - Bite Gnads.
Target will be stunned and will lie on floor clutching aforementioned items whilst going purple in the face.
Can only be 'destunned' by female characters.
Hmm... I think my female scout would have a lot of work to do then. But may I ask what "gnads" are... I know what nads are but gnads? Hmm :rolleyes:

V

Vell

Originally posted by SFXman

Hmm... I think my female scout would have a lot of work to do then. But may I ask what "gnads" are... I know what nads are but gnads? Hmm :rolleyes:

The correct term would actually be 'gonads'. So he was mroe right than you :p

M

matax

Vell is right, but round my way we have always called them gnads for some reason ;)

V

Vortigern Wolf

How about the ability to "load" ones character or a dead character as amunition for siege equipment

Just to be able to sit in it and fire yourself/the dead person off over a keep wall. Regardless of survival or not, still think there would be an amazing amount of suicides.

Vortigernn

O

old.Max Payne

I would like to have some kinda speedspell .. same speed as a runie has or something and a mez .. they won't laugh at us anymore then.

O

Ottar

Well.. skalds really need:

a) A small but decorative green light hovering over ungrouped skald’s head, indicating that the taxi is free.

b) The <Meep! Meep!> shout, for when you accelerate past groups with no skald.

c) The /stick II ability, that automatically gets everybody in one’s group stuck on ya and makes it so that they bloody STAY that way. Skald speed is 204% of yer normal run speed. If yer group spends half the time waiting for people who have for various reasons lost speed or notice that yer group has left 5 minutes after the fact, well its no use having a skald then, is there?

Ottar

O

old.Tohtori

The ability for Trolls(and/or other realm counterparts) to pick up kobolds as short range weapons or just for your pulling needs.

BigTroll> "Hey SmallKobbo come here"

SmallKobbo> "What now?"

BigTroll> "Oh just this."

SmallKobbo "What..no...nooooooooooo!"

BigTroll> "Inc"

:p

B

Bethor

For the cleric

Psychoanalysis : This instant allows the cleric to anaylzes anyone and make them believe they have deep seeded issue about loving there mother so they can replace their father as the main figure in the family!

O

Ottar

> This instant allows the cleric to anaylzes anyone and make
> them believe they have deep seeded issue about loving there mother

This instant would of course only be castable on realm-mates. I knew you albs had problems! ;)

Ottar

M

matax

Re: Re: Silly class improvements

Originally posted by Ottar

a) A small but decorative green light hovering over ungrouped skald’s head, indicating that the taxi is free.

On the same vein - all rezzing classes need blue flashing light, siren and extra speed. These would be automatically activated when a message comes in "Rez plz!!!!!"

D

Danya

Re: Re: Silly class improvements

Originally posted by Ottar
Well.. skalds really need:

b) The <Meep! Meep!> shout, for when you accelerate past groups with no skald.

c) The /stick II ability, that automatically gets everybody in one’s group stuck on ya and makes it so that they bloody STAY that way. Skald speed is 204% of yer normal run speed. If yer group spends half the time waiting for people who have for various reasons lost speed or notice that yer group has left 5 minutes after the fact, well its no use having a skald then, is there?

Minstrel needs that too. :)
It never fails to amaze how people can be running along and then 30 secs after they have lost speed they finally say "lost speed" followed by a lengthy "where are you?" discussion (half the time they're a zone or two back and only just noticed :p) *sigh* It's a 2000 range ability fgs, people can stay in powersong range (700) np, but speed they don't seem to be able to :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom