Silly BM question

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I play on alb/pry and am considering making a 50 char on hib/exc.

Now in emain I am regularly replaced or ignored altogether with my wizard and am replaced by mercs which people used to say were gimped, but everyone playing on Prydwen knows they aren't.

Is it the same case with BM's or is it worthwhile rolling a caster instead? :)

P.S. Which class do most hibs seriously lack in RvR these days? I tired of waiting at APK Emain and never getting a group and don't want to make the same mistake again.

L

living

You wont go wrong with a bard but the question is if u like playing one :] Just dont make a NS or a ranger cuz u wont get grps just as easy then.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey

Now in emain I am regularly replaced or ignored altogether with my wizard and am replaced by mercs which people used to say were gimped, but everyone playing on Prydwen knows they aren't.

P.S. Which class do most hibs seriously lack in RvR these days? I tired of waiting at APK Emain and never getting a group and don't want to make the same mistake again.

If want to get into a group easily then your best bet is to roll any of the support classes - druid/warden/bard.

As for tank wise - a well specced + well played bm is a asset to the group imo. I'd recommend a spec of 50/50/27/10 pierce/celtic dual/parry/shield. Main reason for pierce is that you get damage bonus on enemy support classes and a few other tanks as well. As for first ra - get prevent flight. It's THE most useful ra a bm can get.

A

Amadon

Re: Re: Silly BM question

Originally posted by StormriderX
As for tank wise - a well specced + well played bm is a asset to the group imo.
where can I find one of those? :p

G

Gahldir

Re: Re: Re: Silly BM question

Originally posted by Amadon
where can I find one of those? :p

don't ask stormriderx, that's for sure ;)

G

Gahldir

BMs are nice. As Stormriderx said, pierce is the way to go as it matters most that you get +dmg vs chainwearers. imo

but if you'd like an easy char, play support. Warden are pisseasy to lvl when you get 10 sec PBT and druids and bards shouldn't be to hard. and all three are wanted in any RvR group. :)

gl :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Ah thanks for the replies, will prolly try warden or BM then as my cleric bores me and I have access to my bros bard.

See you when I get /level 30! :p

G

Gahldir

Ah thanks for the replies, will prolly try warden or BM then as my cleric bores me and I have access to my bros bard.

See you when I get /level 30! :p

unlikely that hib/excal gets /level 30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread