Sigurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
Imbeciles.. think I am giving out my IP, I'm not some kind of moron.

However, if you wish to give me your real life name and address, I will endeavour to arrange a meeting, I cannot promise I won't disembowel you with my spoon though.

WARNING! to anyone who is laughing at this threath, think again!

Evidence: ----> http://www.rathergood.com/spoonguard/ <---- !!!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

3)
Sigurd is Uncle Sick(tm), Uncle Sick(tm) is Sigurd.
People started to like Uncle Sick(tm) too much, so he made Sigurd to have a new account to flame and piss people off with ;)

:twak: Bad pixie.pebr!

... anyway - Sigurd's English is better than mine. Can't be me. :D

L

Lochlyessa

Btw, 'disembowel you with a spoon' is actually from Robin hood - prince of thieves, he can't even come up with original threats :\

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung

However, if you wish to give me your real life name and address, I will endeavour to arrange a meeting, I cannot promise I won't disembowel you with my spoon though.

Nice.... I ask you to come in irc great world of fun... maybe it would calm down your attitude.

But no, you go making threats. I do hope you come from the UK. If you ever come past Manchester feel free to contact me and I will show you what you can do with your spoon and your little threats.

Nethertheless at 14 im prolly to old for you.

S

Skrad

Guys, be careful!! Even now the Fork of Finding and Crayon of Colouring In could be drawing up the list with the aid of Mr Non-Pointed Scissors!!!!

D

Damini

Mom, mom, i done kicked a bear and now the bear ate granma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom