Sigurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ewul_Krypt

FInaly got my account back on BW.. Anyway.

Sigurd, as you have such a lovely time on BW trying to kill people, I invite you to the wonderful and exciting world of Internet Relay Chat.

http://mirc.com You can download a happy lil program there.

Connect to uk.quakenet.org or one from the dropdown list.
join #daoc.prydwen. I know we would all love to hear from you.

- Krypt

;)

L

Lusse

im krypts secret love biatch, so i cant do anything else but agree to this.

irc is great fun when not playing (and when playing for people with 2 boxes......... not any illegal things here) daoc. Meet your foes and friends ;)

E

Ewul_Krypt

WHAT! I have a secret love biatch!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/\o/ \o/ \o/\o/ \o/ \o/

E

Ewul_Krypt

!

Come on Sigurd come to #daoc.prydwen =(

S

Sigurd Volsung

Imbeciles.. think I am giving out my IP, I'm not some kind of moron.

However, if you wish to give me your real life name and address, I will endeavour to arrange a meeting, I cannot promise I won't disembowel you with my spoon though.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You can't be evil Sigurd, the image of a 15 year old kid yelling at his monitor just doesnt cut it.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
I cannot promise I won't disembowel you with my spoon though.

... did you pick up that expression on the boards or make it up yourself?

Just a question :)

K

kalgarn

do you allways carry a spoon when you want to kill someone?

OH NO,IT'S THAT GUY WITH THE SPOON!RUUUUUNNN!

ask your mommy to buy you a pocketknife,will be alot more ewul :D

S

Skrad

Is it one of those plastic ones you get free with some brands of chocolate moose or trifle?

Hmmm, maybe it's the plastic one your mummy holds when she says "Come on Sigurd, open wide for the choo-choo train!"

I

ImLestat

Haven't you heard that "There is no spoon."? :p

S

Sigurd Volsung

Fuck you all, I'm not some little kid, like most of you twerps, no, but an extremely psychotic person so please DO NOT piss me off, or I will hunt you down, and I really mean that, ever wondered what it feels like to have chilli seeds inserted under your eyelids? Time to find out, children...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And how do you plan on hunting us down?
Perhaps you should put your straightjacket back on and go bounce around in your rubbercell.

S

Sigurd Volsung

Listen to you, you deprived sack of discontent. It is actually possible to find out anything over the internet, anything at all. Including your address. So, I'd suggest you try being a bit more polite to your betters.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Oh yes I am so scared.
Please go away you sad little prick. I would suggest making a new BW account since noone takes you serious anymore.
You're just the little kid who likes to kill things. Why don't you go back to biting the head off your dolls.

S

Sigurd Volsung

I am not a kid for fucks sake, you however have claim to that particular accusation, and really believe me here, you would never want to meet me, but soon you shall, and then you will be sorry :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Oh yes soon the little acne kid will be standing infront of me, all purple face from screaming his little heart out, and then he will run towards me and scream me to death with his evil threads.
Sure Sigurd go ahead and find my adress, I dare you. Find it and post it here or pm me with it. Untill you've shown that you can do it, I suggest you keep your mouth shut with all the threads.
Sad little kid :rolleyes:

S

Sigurd Volsung

You really want me to do that? Really? Think about this, it could be the most important... and last... decision you ever make.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Go ahead, make my day you shit kid, I look forward to seeing my adress in a pm from you. But if I dont recieve it I will have to believe that you can't do it.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Go ahead, make my day you shit kid, I look forward to seeing my adress in a pm from you. But if I dont recieve it I will have to believe that you can't do it.

this sounds like a vager now

I put 100g saying Sigurd can´t find Gombur's adress
and 200g on that if he does he doesn´t have the guts to actaully do anything at all about his threats.

Sigurd you´d better go home to mama you sad little silly person

T

tris-

sigurd find my adress please, i cant wait for you come round so i can chop your dick off with a kitchen knife and force feed it to you.

:rolleyes:

There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

(Stolen from pulp fiction)

O

old.ivan

You guys sure love the feeling of gangbang then eh ? If the person is..erm mentally unstable as he claims the guy needs some help.. some REAL help, and whatcha doing here is only stimulating/infuriating his ego. I know what you thinjking right now.. 'who gives a fuck ?' but behind these posts there is a real person.....

And Sigurd, please, if you are indeed taking some medication as you should, take them regularly and its better if you take a few more before coming to these forums. Otherwise refrain from posting threats because it portreys the image that its the only thing you are capable of :(

G

gengi

Gnuslov Drugis

Maybe that is why he is such an underwhelming achiever. he has found some new mind (assume he has one he can at least type) altering sububstance made from gnu's and slov and has been very clever in alerting us all to the fact that we don't want to take it :m00: :rolleyes:

well maybe

Gengee

S

Sigurd Volsung

One at a time please. If you have a problem with me, remember to send an email to myass@kissit.com

I will happily execute you one by one... in suitable fashion, and the select few will recieve a long, drawn out death :)

BTW: Bear in mind that I actually did not start this thread. Once again, I am merely defending myself.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Scenarios:

1)
Sigurd IS a psychotic man, fully capable and willing to slit your throats if aggravated enough.
Sigurd is also a very experienced hacker.
Sigurd hacks into BW and find your IPs.
Sigurd hacks into your ISPs and use your IPs to find out your addresses.
Sigurd gets his spoon and pays a visit.

2)
Sigurd IS a psychotic man, fully capable and willing to slit your throats if aggravated enough.
Sigurd can however not get hold of your addresses, so you are safe.
Instead Sigurd goes out and take out his anger on a random person living in the same town as he does.

3)
Sigurd is Uncle Sick(tm), Uncle Sick(tm) is Sigurd.
People started to like Uncle Sick(tm) too much, so he made Sigurd to have a new account to flame and piss people off with ;)

T

_tindel_

why even start a thread like this? you people are begging for it when you are trying to get him more aggro, youre really trying to make things better eh. and Gombur ffs you really love to bitch with people, wonder who's the 15 here.

O

old.Iunliten

Ever wondered what it feels like to have chilli seeds inserted under your eyelids? Time to find out, children...

I had Piri Piri under my eyelids, just hurt for 30 minutes and 10 minutes of temporary blindness.
Piri piri in your nose hurt more altought the blindness part with eyes were a little freaky!

K

klavrynd

Listen to you, you deprived sack of discontent. It is actually possible to find out anything over the internet, anything at all. Including your address. So, I'd suggest you try being a bit more polite to your betters.

you couldn't find google if you clicked this link

maybe you should buy a furby, they give you lots of attention and you can play hide and seek with em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom