Signing up

M

majmaj

I was wondering if I can just pay with paybycash and not need a credit card as some mmo need a credit card as proof of ID.

N

Neural Network

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
It's shit, don't waste your money. :)

Sorry to say it, but I agree. Another half year and it might be good.

C

Custy

Originally posted by Neural Network
Another half year and it might be good.

But then again 1/2 a year ago we were all saying hopefully it will have sorted its self out in 6 months.

To be blunt... the game is awful

T

tris-

to answer your question you need a credit/debit card or maybe switch or one of the other kids cards ;)

T

Tom

I got really bored with it and quit. Sold it on Ebay.

E

Embattle

I quit but I didn't sell it.....but generally it is boring :(

O

Old Nicodemus

The game is slow developing but you get your enjoyment by how you play it. People who are born and bred on FPSs hate the game and get bored very quickly. Those who like to develop things and are not concerned about getting to be the biggest, baddest mofo on the block in double quick time actually enjoy the game and create a lot of content that the Haxxor, Roxxor L33t boys couldn't be arsed to hang around for.

But then again not all games suit all people. FPSs don't interest me but games that involve more than point blank single key pushing do.

You are the game.. it just depends on how you want to play.

N

Neural Network

Hm... strangely enough I left because of EVE's lack of strategically, tactical and financially content for the casual player. On top of that I felt forced to do large scale PvP myself rather than being able to make a living supplying weapons and resources to the warmongering forces. Playing BF1942 gives me a lot more of a tactical element than EVE has ever managed. And I’m normally more into the strategy game genre than FPS :/

O

Old Nicodemus

If I remember rightly Neural you were based in the starter corp most of the time helping people out, I might be wrong though so apologies if you weren't.

I've not played the game 24x7 like some people have and have managed to get a great deal of fun out of the game because I've not rushed it. The corp I'm in has slowly grown and is now happily engaging in the PvP side of things that does require strategy. When to mine, when to fight, when to take advantage of the markets and clean up. Too many people wanted everything quickly, people were running around in battleships after about a month of playing time, once there they got bored quickly. I've yet to get a battleship as I have too much fun in flying a cruiser. Tbh if I had had a battleship I too would have got very bored and left a long time ago. As it is I enjoy the game because I don't fly a ship that can happily gank something from 50km + away. Frigates and cruisers are the best fun in the game for combat.

At the moment the game does lack written content that I will admit, however, a great deal of the game is what you decide to put into it. Agreed that this isn't really the point of a game but it's this human element that they are trying to coax out, and to varying degrees it is begining to work.

It is not a perfect game by any means.. but then again most online games aren't to start off with.

Users who are viewing this thread