Signing Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm I don't know how you could think that I'd accuse you...I just posted one sentence so no one could interpret it, but obviously it didn't work out...
(I don't accuse you. You have always been a nice guy. Atleast to me :))

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if this is anything to do with me but...

If this is the same guy, Darwin spammed a URL he shouldnt have in IRC a couple of weeks back, he claimed it wasnt him or his friend or anyone using their machine, some of us asked him to virus scan and install a firewall etc.

If he did indeed, have a backdoor, and someone was spamming URLs/comments in IRC that he shouldnt have been, then that may go someway to explaining why his IP was associated with the hack attempt on Chims account.

Not making out he is innocent here, but i dont think FH is a court room and we are definatly not the jury. This is up to GOA and GOA only, leave it to them. Just dont be too hard on the guy if he genuinly is just a victim of a virus/hack attempt on his own system....

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Thankyou Jenkz, Dont think any1 been hacked more than me tbh

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Glerina said:
Uhm I don't know how you could think that I'd accuse you...I just posted one sentence so no one could interpret it, but obviously it didn't work out...
(I don't accuse you. You have always been a nice guy. Atleast to me :))
Aye, i try to be nice to ppl, help them out etc, but if some1 pisses me off then im not, so prob where my bad rep comes from ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Yep very unfortunate if you are abused and accused cause some twat hacked u in the first place.

and Ive said all the time I let goa handle it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
www.grisoft.com

download this free antivirus software, most scanners detect trojans, if you find one screenshot it with PRINTSCREEN paste in paint and post it here, if your IP was associated with it he must have backdoored you....

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
I could start from lvl 1 again, but getting to rr6 takes a while and all my money and items etc, just not worth it to get hacked again

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:
I could start from lvl 1 again, but getting to rr6 takes a while and all my money and items etc, just not worth it to get hacked again

We could start a collect of platina for you.

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
www.grisoft.com

download this free antivirus software, most scanners detect trojans, if you find one screenshot it with PRINTSCREEN paste in paint and post it here, if your IP was associated with it he must have backdoored you....

I did have a virus called "W32.Mydooma "few weeks back when i was on 'IRC' Posting url's for illegal stuff afaik :puke:

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Misleath said:
We could start a collect of platina for you.
Not worth it, ToA begins soon, would still be lvl 35 by then

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Darwin said:
I did have a virus called "W32.Mydooma "few weeks back when i was on 'IRC' Posting url's for illegal stuff afaik :puke:
MyDoom is the latest "uber" virus

that u shouldnt get if u using web based email tho xE
only via outlook etc

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:

W32.Mydooma is a trojan which gives people the possibility to control your entire comp.....

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Its hard to understand that people have a computer connected to the Internet without a firewall and antivirus program. Even a simple firewall blocks out most of the attempts on your computer, and there are a lot of good free antivirus programs out there.

This was a hint to everyone not just to the ones that got hacked.

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
last week i didnt know wot a firewall was or anti virus programs <bows to Yussef>

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Darwin said:
last week i didnt know wot a firewall was or anti virus programs <bows to Yussef>

man thats a load of BS. you know it. and I know it.

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Obviously it gives some sick twisted pedo a thrill, duno how he sleeps @ night tbh

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
if u dont know Yussef irl I dont see how he can proove that

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Darwin said:
Obviously it gives some sick twisted pedo a thrill, duno how he sleeps @ night tbh
He aint sleeping. hes hacking :flame:
xD

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Gimpstrel / Stacey knows that im fuckin n00b @ pc's and i know him irl, neway off kkthxbb

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I did give him advice about installing a firewall at least.

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:
Kemor also said UR account is ur responsibility....so im being punished for being hacked myself, any1 else been punished for being hacked? no didnt think so

Every single person I'm aware of that has been suspended or banned has had it done to them on the basis of the actions taken by their account whether or not they were actually "at the controls" of it. In this at least GOA is 100% consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom