Signature Rules

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I personally think

Clown

Part of the furniture
Also turn off images if they annoy the fuck out of you. I have signatures off anyway... am I missing anything?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Clown said:
Also turn off images if they annoy the fuck out of you. I have signatures off anyway... am I missing anything?
No, I had them off because I couldn't find the limit-the-daoc-stupidly-long-sigs bit in the options. Now it's on I'm thinking of turning it off again.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]I personally think sigs would be a nightmare. I don't mind having sigs switched on fully - a load of text doesn't really bother me because it's quick enough just to scroll down with the mouse wheel. But imagine having to do that with images trying to load, especially on slower computers. Please, think of the poor 56k users! :([/QUOTE]
But if it's turned off by default.... ?

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
vote NO! for in sigs.

protect your sanity today!

say NO!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Uhh, maybes I'm being blonde then, sorry.

If

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
We lasted this long on BW/Game.net forums and here without them. So why change what works?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Cos some people want them, it's not hard to do - and there is a clear and very easy compromise on offer here that suits both parties.

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Swift^ said:
Cos some people want them, it's not hard to do - and there is a clear and very easy compromise on offer here that suits both parties.

Signatures are a pile of pap anyway. Turn em all off! If people are so desperate to see em, view the persons profile instead of spamming us with pointless gibberish.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Trebz said:
Signatures are a pile of pap anyway. Turn em all off! If people are so desperate to see em, view the persons profile instead of spamming us with pointless gibberish.

Some may say the same about your posts Trebz :p

I for one dont agree, of course (grovel)

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Swift^ said:

The word compromise is probably what causes the sticking point in the war that is DAOC...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
TBH best compromise is banning all DAoC players, but that won't be allowed, sadly.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I like to see the small sigs, a funny line a link to his/her website. I can't even understand why people put all those lines in their sig. So no to turning off all people's sigs and please no to images in people sigs.

Padwah

Fledgling Freddie
I'd prefer no images in sigs, for every well designed sig image there's twenty crap ones. I don't know if it's possible with the new VB but is it possible to limit people to one signature per thread?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Padwah said:
I'd prefer no images in sigs, for every well designed sig image there's twenty crap ones. I don't know if it's possible with the new VB but is it possible to limit people to one signature per thread?

There is a hack to do this which I will be installing soon.....

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:
There is a hack to do this which I will be installing soon.....

Have you installed this already? cos my text sig isn't appearring on additional posts I make in threads, this would kind of explain why. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ele said:
Have you installed this already? cos my text sig isn't appearring on additional posts I make in threads, this would kind of explain why. :)

Read the changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom