Sigh stoopid strafing eedjits even in Thid

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Too that idiot SB Lecanther or something.. u suck stop the strafe and fight like the girl u really are... :wanker: Rest of you be more in thid :D

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Yeha

lol - in my book m8 DEAD is DEAD & u look so good with ur dick in the dirt along with ur friend- fuck me im sick of killing u so learn how to play & stop whining like a bitch

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
Strafing is a bit lame in my book really, if you strafe and keep running through the other guy cant really hit you much cuz of lag or what ever the reasons, line of sight issues, so why not just play "fair".

Oh and please, we need more peeps in thid, its coming a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz big time last 2 weeks, are you afraid of like 3 or 4 hibs or something,me and a m8/bard duo been running round and it seems we are bringing the fight to albs, where has the classic alb zerg gone, all there is now is a few albs and a odd infill etc, mids are not to bad actually sometimes.

Various Characters, cant be bothered naming them etc......................................... :eek:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Thegoldenarrow said:
where has the classic alb zerg gone

Beats me, there are hardly any albs on and 25% of albion online is cleric, I bet 75% of those clerics are buffbots too. :(

/who ALL at 1800 GMT right now (Saturday though) only has 140 Albs on.. I don't know how it's like at you guys right now, but according to people online on Prydwen there's 533 (8 less than Camlann!), so Albion these days is at 1/4th of the total population :p

Ah well, hopefully catacombs will pull back the albs :)

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
To strafe is part of the game m8 and can carry a plenty for the one using it run through is a bug most dont like either as so many have no skill and use stick/face and spam one style

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ravencroft said:
To strafe is part of the game m8 and can carry a plenty for the one using it run through is a bug most dont like either as so many have no skill and use stick/face and spam one style

Sooooo ..... lets get this straight.
Pressing a button on your keyboard which triggers a style takes no skill.
Pressing a button on your keyboard which makes you strafe or run forward takes skill.

No the difference is MOST people consider straffing or run through as being lame. So they dont do it. Anyone who can press a button on a keyboard could do it. But most poeple choose not to do it.
Its nothing to do with skill. Just personal standards.
Yours are obviously lower than most peoples.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Sooooo ..... lets get this straight.
Pressing a button on your keyboard which triggers a style takes no skill.
Pressing a button on your keyboard which makes you strafe or run forward takes skill.

No the difference is MOST people consider straffing or run through as being lame. So they dont do it. Anyone who can press a button on a keyboard could do it. But most poeple choose not to do it.
Its nothing to do with skill. Just personal standards.
Yours are obviously lower than most peoples.

lets try a read what i said stick face has no skill what so ever

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Lecathar said:
lol - in my book m8 DEAD is DEAD & u look so good with ur dick in the dirt along with ur friend- fuck me im sick of killing u so learn how to play & stop whining like a bitch

WTFPWND!!!1

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
strafe can be countered pretty easily by just walking backwards during the fight :|

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah or strafe so much then its possible to land sidestyles ;)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I know I think its annoying too strafe in ur case walk through and face, ur sb is equipped well enuf and boofed enuf why not fight in a descent matter or are u one of dem people kicking others in the nuts and continue doing so while their down... Or dont you like a good fight, victory above all i bet..

There will always be people saying strafing is a part of the game, just as FZ people of boats, using DI bots in keepfights etc etc.. Doesn't mean u have too abuse the "bugs" ingame. Because it is a bug that u are out of sight eventhough im stuck 2 you, some people might even say cheat... aaww well i dont even know why i started this you prolly too ignorant too be reasoned with.. :twak:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
OMG..the strafing arguement! wow ill farm some posts here..strafing QQ post number 9,110,976.4

next up..I camp an arti and xyz stoled my precious..

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
lol hence the scrounging basterd :p

was just too let him know he sux :D

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phooka
Yeh scout force too strafe ... why u ask ... FZ after being Fzed 1000 times u get sick of it

Why moan at him then?

You strafe like hell against a RR2 Scout(Granted you don't know if he has FZ or not)but its not okay for thugs to strafe.

/stick
You prepare to use Slam.
Target is out of view.
You hit Phooka for 90(-30) with your Rapier.
Phooka hits you with his Azel for 200.

ROFL

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
read the other thread in which i already insult you for posting such rubbish

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
If your enemy is using "run through" / straffing then walk backwards ... invariably they are stuck to you, so walking backwards ensures they are in your frontal arc facing you. People who just stand there and expect you to go "toe to toe" deserve to die.

IMO Straffing isn't a "bug" .. why else would Mythic include a "straffe" key ?

PA - CD (stunned) - Straffe to the side / rear - Positional styles <shrug>

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Cwini said:
If your enemy is using "run through" / straffing then walk backwards ... invariably they are stuck to you, so walking backwards ensures they are in your frontal arc facing you. People who just stand there and expect you to go "toe to toe" deserve to die.

IMO Straffing isn't a "bug" .. why else would Mythic include a "straffe" key ?

PA - CD (stunned) - Straffe to the side / rear - Positional styles <shrug>

that is a totally different thing after a stun too strafe too get a positional in.. but too strafe and try be out of vieuw is lame imo... u can do it all u want but still makes u a lamer in my book and thus will never get nerespect from me even if i wtfpwn me 10.000 times in a row..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom