<sigh> name and shame of herbal and others

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Khalen said:
Just so people read it 2 times... And the fact this doesn't mean that when the new camper is there the old camper can't pull... Just the fact he's so angry because he took a spot to actually wanna ban a person is an offensive attitude many DAoCers don't like. Therefore I think Jeros totally destroyed his guilds reputation.

How can he destroy his guilds reputation he is but one of many? People keep talking about necros camping spots imo who gives a shit, its when you have some half wit power levelling a char, with a char he dont even own that fucks this game up.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
just so long as you realise you are arguing over one of the worst necromancer PL camp spots around, that's okay.

hehe ^^

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Khalen said:
Just so people read it 2 times... And the fact this doesn't mean that when the new camper is there the old camper can't pull... Just the fact he's so angry because he took a spot to actually wanna ban a person is an offensive attitude many DAoCers don't like. Therefore I think Jeros totally destroyed his guilds reputation.

it was the fact the old camper started hitting the pulls of the new camper that pissed me off, and the constant verbal abuse.

Garnet said:
We had a clash of 1 or 2 mobs but it was bound to happen and was not deliberate. He accused me of setting my pet on his mob but I didnt even touch the attack button, was his fault for pulling the mob that added with my pull.

like every single pull? not deliberate? cmon! im gonna try to get the screenshots if poss

:EDIT:note, i was in ac at the time, so i am posting on a alliance members behalf, but i choose to belive him rather than a offencive necro :D

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind sharing 'The Bruce' with you Gombur m8. Just dont disrespect him, he has a nasty temper! :fluffle:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Herbal said:
me.jpg

all im going to say is

lol

nuff said imho :touch:

herbal get a life this is a game forum, and a game related topic. I mean seriously i would expect a post like this on a counterstrike forum for under 11's.
Herbal said:
nuff said imho :touch:

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
it was the fact the old camper started hitting the pulls of the new camper that pissed me off, and the constant verbal abuse.

like every single pull? not deliberate? cmon! im gonna try to get the screenshots if poss

:EDIT:note, i was in ac at the time, so i am posting on a alliance members behalf, but i choose to belive him rather than a offencive necro :D

Jeros you wasnt even fucking there so shut up retard. I never leeched his mobs ever, like I said we had 1 - 2 clashes where he pulled my mob add hense when my mob died my necro automatically goes and attacks his mob which I couldnt stop in time as we were more or less next to each other.

Ok I was wrong about the camping part but still, he has no right to keep telling me to find another spot. Im not prepared to leave a spot which I only had for about an hour before i went to sell, THATS WHY I left a alt there to warn people it was camped.

Pin - Yeah but all the other good spots are camped.

I cant wait while you show these screenshots because I didnt give him constant verbal abuse, was more like the opposite way round. Jeros best thing you can do is stop lying, tell your friend to stop lying and get your head out of your arse.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I trust enyc was telling the truth in this matter, tho if im wrong i will apologise, hes gone offline now will pester him for them when he gets back

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Just get to 50 garnet asap..

Ignore the random retards who do nothing but QQ in their shiny epics and wonder why they get owned every day..

oh and btw...if only i wud report all the tards who tried to steals spots in the last 2 years of my daoc...wud be a long report for sure...

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:
Jeros you wasnt even fucking there so shut up retard....

I cant wait while you show these screenshots because I didnt give him constant verbal abuse, was more like the opposite way round. Jeros best thing you can do is stop lying, tell your friend to stop lying and get your head out of your arse.

If you want to convice people you wern't giving someone verbal abuse then verbal abuse is not the best way to convey your opinions.

Garnet said:
Pin - Yeah but all the other good spots are camped.

Garnet said:
Im sorry if you couldnt take the other 2 uncamped spots but I was in the spot first and no fucker is going to boot me from it.

This would be a bit of contradiction would it not?

By the code of honour which most people use to dictate where to hunt if you leave the camp you've left, if you're AFK you've left. In most cases people are happy to give the spot back if you get back from AFK, but going off to sell (alt or no alt) will almost always lose you your place (if you've got enough loot to need to sell, you've had your turn let someone else play). From the sounds of your posts what you did was tell someone, who had (by the code of honour) legitimately claimed the spawn, that you were camping it. You didn't ask if they would leave you told them too this obviously offended them. You also used the word necro which probably didn't help the situation.

No matter how much of an idiot the person who took the camp was you did not act with respect.

As a side note: PLing chars with a necro is easy... it's easy pretty much anywhere. So if you want to PL a char do it somewhere no one else is going to disturb you. Some people choose not to respect the camping rights of PLers and their view (if not always their action) is valid. If you have the ingame and RL resources to undertake PLing you do not need the most accessable or profitable spawns would it not be more sporting to surrender them to firstime players, those without multiple accounts and people who PvE for fun.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hey, hey! If i leave my summoned pet to a spot, does that mean i own it? Is this like housing...but like..without houses? Is it, landing? You know. Taking a piece of land. Landing.

Hmm.

You "camp" a spot, so as we earlier noticed, camping=landing.

Dying is landing on your face.

Landing on your feet from high above = death.

Camping = death.

Dying means you loose a camp.

Camping = You loose a spot.

Ergo vis a vis summa summarum:

Every man for his pull. Now give my :worthy:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Khalen said:

Saying that he totaly destroyed hes guilds reputation is sad.. realy....

i mean, honestly, he hasnt destroyed anyones reputation, as he was not the one, as some of you think "camp stealing" becouse of the alt that was there, neither was he the one that had the camp before.

he was simply sticking up for a friend, and mayeb wanting some opinions on this case.

ive had some trublemakers in my earlier guild (KotSO), but they did not destroy the reputation of the guild, only their own.

And the fact that this is a small, small, and realy small thing to agrue aboute, that happens on a daily baisis, doesnt help your statement that he has "destroyed hes guilds reputation".

I dont aprove of him posting this here, as it was a minor issue that should have remained private betwene the two campers of this spot. But it has ben done. but it does not destroy the reputation of is guild.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
One thing I have to say about those screenshots is Anicelolly is probably the most polite infiltrator I've ever met :)

Sure most infiltrators are polite when they are trying to get groups, but Anicelolly is very very polite :)

Sorry, you can all get back to bitching again now ;)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle:

He he thanks pal ... but Baz would shout at me if I left and I'm scared of him :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
pfft you could play mid/pryd weekdays and alb/exc weekends, that way baz wouldn´t have anything to complain about, or you could get him to tag along :) give more old B&Q people in mid/pryd :)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Are all Alb alliances like that? In Hib if you talk about anything other than RvR reports or raids you get flamed and banned from /as :eek7:

Fair enough I suppose 300 people dont really need to know you just hit level 42 or something..

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Shame it didnt happen on Camlann, wouldnt have these problems then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom