Sigh @ lag again :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Yet another period of downtime for maintenance and guess what?.......the intermittent lag is still here. Now before you flame me for not providing yet more ping plots I would like to point out that "WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?"

GOA has refused to address the problem yet again. We were told that " they were aware that a problem might exist" well woopee fucking do. I no doubt guess that Req and co get fed up with the persistant posts re this issue but surely enough is enough. The gme is currently unplayable, yet I still have to pay my subs each month. It is about time that something is done to provide the gamers with the service they pay for. How about you get a decent fucking ISP and stop fucking us about.

Cheers.

flinter

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree, it's come to a point where it's nearly unplayable, and we still have got no explanation or refund

elbeek

Part of the furniture
flinter said:
I have to agree, it's come to a point where it's nearly unplayable, and we still have got no explanation or refund

No m8, it's far easier to fob us off with requests for ping plots than actually do something tangible about it.

I am sure that the maintenance staff employed by GOA are unfuckingemployable in any other job.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ah, how refreshing, finally an original thread. Literally a pioneer as threads go, breaking new ground and charting new land. Really.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Ah, how refreshing, finally an original thread. Literally a pioneer as threads go, breaking new ground and charting new land. Really.

Your sarcasm is also refreshing. Why not fuck off?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

And the topic gives no hint what-so-ever that the content may include whine about the lagging servers, so everyone who read it must have thought "WTF this is not what I expected when I clicked this thread?". Really.

The game is still unplayable, and people still pay to play it. If people pay for something that they can't use, they shouldn't complain until its fixed?

Tilda

Andy, go have a wank :p
Dont make me close your thread!

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
I vote for not fixing the lag....

at least i now have an excuse, sorry chief ! I didnt see the radaring mids infront of me ! mezzed !

Welcome back Andy Poos !!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Get it out of your system Andy :)

Back on topic, Lag is shit tbh, nearly failed an ML1 raid on Pryd tonight cus of it :S

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
its more than 6month there is LAG then little break then LAG come back if GOA arent able to repair it whatever it come from they got ppl to investigate its not us who need to give them there answer if they arent able to correct it then they are just useless ppl who cost money for nothing.But so far as i know its near than 4years that this game exist and there wasnt any problem 2-3years ago even if there was more ppl on the servermaybe they though that money will just flow in there pocket and hope that lag will disapear as magic, ok we play in magic world but still havent found the good spell then.
And last time i send rightnow about this lag they just answer me send us other pingplot its not our job to find where it come from even if i have send maybe 30-40 pingplot already......

great job mythic/goa ...

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
oh and last thing so far as i know they keep increase sub but what we got back an increasement of lag a crap customer service who just let bot answer thread with always the same answer whatever u ask them and we didnt even got a sorry from goa/mythic and nothing to pay player back from the days that are still unplayable ....

Tilda

Realisticly Echekiel, if people have been lagging constantly why do you think there are all these posts all of a sudden?
Perhaps because they haven't, and infact this lag is recent?

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Regardless, Beeks has every right to complain.

It's a pay to play game..

laggy play should mean laggy pay.

If FH is the right place to complain is another matter, but a RightNow report just doesn't give the satisfaction.

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Realisticly Echekiel, if people have been lagging constantly why do you think there are all these posts all of a sudden?
Perhaps because they haven't, and infact this lag is recent?

arent saying that there is lag constantly just that 8month ago we got 2-3month that was really unplayable with lots of lag then it get "fix" 1month after lag came back for some day and it keep being like that since some month

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
imagine how i feel ive played with 256ram since Daoc were released
finally i got fed up on it and got myself 1gb ram now i lagg even more!
5 sec delay on any chat. nuke, heal etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom