Siege of Renaris last night

Verush

Regular Freddie
I just wanted to say what a fantastic battle the retake of Renaris was last night.

Mids put up a spendid defence, though Albion pressed on regardless, pressing the defenders further and further back till the final showdown in the Lords Room and on the roof.

All this of course was hampered by the Hibs whose continued flanking attacks made this a superb tri-realm battle.

The best siege for a long time.

Well done all involved!

Ver

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun filled night indeed! Couldn't believe how long we middies held after the doors fell!

More of that kinda RvR please! (with just a few less albs next time!) :clap:

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tir said:
More of that kinda RvR please! (with just a few less albs next time!) :clap:
but but.. then we will die :(
zerging is our strength :m00:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
there was lots of albs when we got there, it was.. laggy to say the least, but good fun no less once i had unfrozen :D

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
New Era Alliance set out to kill the Green Knight, which we did. He dropped like 5 silver, woohoo! Then we went for Renaris. Our defence was bolstered by the guilds that had earlier claimed Surs - not sure how many we had, but our guarspam reported 104 Albs at one point. Loved the way the battle swayed both ways... top fight!

It was a lot of fun! Never rezzed so many people in one night. :)

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
that was a lotta fun, definatley need to do that more often, the guard spam was all over the place, 104, then down to 70, then a guard pop and you went down to 40, then i guess you rez'd up and back to 70 again.. lets do that again some time! :D

but remind me to bring my hunter and not my warrior..

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Shame i cant come for those :( Lag+aoe dot+no healer's+volley=Dead me :p)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was superb fun :) I managed to login for about 3 decent defending sessions in Surs the best was when the albs pushed us all the way back to the lord room and we still fought them off to be able to repair the doors. Then on the final attempt we were left with about 4 of us alive in the lord room and albs streaming in :) I got the screeny of Roo making his last stand - think he was fittingly the last mid alive before it fell \o/ gratz Roo :)

superb weekend of scrapping and gratz to mids for lasting soooo long and spose gratz to albs for finally gettin them back hehe

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bah! I thought it was really last night up until point where it said Roo was last mid standing then I went hmmmm. :(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, worth a shot... :)

Did this a few times on an old board I used to hang on, someone usually fell for it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom