Sidi

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not buying a calendar when theres only about a week to go in this year!

Xplo

Banned
Bah, I was starting to hope sidi would become free for all.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'll do another one when I'm back from hols - no time at the moment.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
sidi book sheet is against coc rulez imo unless the sidi raid is being organised by a aliance
booking sidi for 6 ppl is against coc
ktnx
time to corect the mistakes we done in the past

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
infernalwrath said:
sidi book sheet is against coc rulez imo unless the sidi raid is being organised by a aliance
ktnx

Booking is not against the RoC at all. But it's also not against the RoC to ignore that booking completely and focus farm the whole thing just before a raid.
It's just rather anti-social and surely won't earn you respect from the realm mates that planned to go on a nice announced raid.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
infernalwrath said:
ktnx
It's to let other people in the realm know you are intending to go there on that day. It's plain common curtesy booking around those dates. Next thing you'll be telling us booking a relic raid is against the CoC? :rolleyes:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
you have to admit the introduction of the sidi planner has helped alb a lot instead of ppl just turning up at random (not that it doesnt happen still but at least a lot less) and ruining raids :x

Flesh

Banned
Focus farming sucks..
I duo'd whole first floor of sidi with 2 paladin's \o/
Also done first 4 bosses with 5 pala's .o/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ahh another sidi booking thread - another excuse to whine about "PPL CLAIMING MAH DUNGEON!!!!!"

I'll name it the politically correct Sidi Raid Notification Sheet as it was before of course.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
ahh another sidi booking thread - another excuse to whine about "PPL CLAIMING MAH DUNGEON!!!!!"

I'll name it the politically correct Sidi Raid Notification Sheet as it was before of course.
i have myself disagree with this booking thing not why or because exist the focus pull grps...i have disagree to the point that some "guilds" have "claim" the sidi in a weekend when most players that belong to guilds that do not want/can do a focus pull grp, they will participate in one large scale sidi raid.....
the focus pull booking in weekend must be rethinked....when i have post that a lot of ppls started to postfarming it / flame it and i close it once....this part of booking need a discussion but i think ppls have found some focus pull grps that they take part in and they do not give a flying fuck about players/guilds that do not......
maybe some kids here can't open a mature discussion at all...well dunno

ps. i am not against booking...i am against booking sidi in weekends when most not powergamers can play a bit more

GOD BLESS 12y OLD POWERGAMERS?? :drink: :puke: :( maybe :fluffle:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think Albion Barrysworld had too many stickys and some need to be lost for Freddyshouse.

Eastern

Fledgling Freddie
Powahhh said:
i have myself disagree with this booking thing not why or because exist the focus pull grps...i have disagree to the point that some "guilds" have "claim" the sidi in a weekend when most players that belong to guilds that do not want/can do a focus pull grp, they will participate in one large scale sidi raid.....
the focus pull booking in weekend must be rethinked....when i have post that a lot of ppls started to postfarming it / flame it and i close it once....this part of booking need a discussion but i think ppls have found some focus pull grps that they take part in and they do not give a flying fuck about players/guilds that do not......

Wonderful; punctuation is your friend.

Normally I wouldn't enter into this argument, or discussion, or whatever it is....

It would be nice if Saturdays could be a large scale sidi raid, however, two points,
A) Who wants to run public raids any more? The majority of Albion has shown they can't turn up to ANYTHING on time, that coupled with the fact that many can't listen to a few simple instructions, it is not worth the effort.

B) With that many people on a raid, you are very unlikely to recieve a drop.... This ofcourse, is different for alliances, and good luck to all the alliances that actually bother to raid Sidi, good on you!

If you book it, you clean it however you like.....

Powahhh - I love it, I don't think many of the '12 year old power gamers' have the time/patience/parental consent to sit in sidi for that long.

:flame:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Powahhh said:

ps. i am not against booking...i am against booking sidi in weekends when most not powergamers can play a bit more

GOD BLESS 12y OLD POWERGAMERS?? :drink: :puke: :( maybe :fluffle:
It's about letting other people know you are going there, without it, 90% of the time you go up there, you'd have a wasted trip because the same person has cleared it over and over for the past 3 months as they play 5 computers and 8 accounts by themselves.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
It's about letting other people know you are going there, without it, 90% of the time you go up there, you'd have a wasted trip because the same person has cleared it over and over for the past 3 months as they play 5 computers and 8 accounts by themselves.
i said i am NOT against booking...and ofc we need one so other ppls can find sthing to kill...but focus pull grps have messed up the whole thing.....u don't know how embarassed i feel cause i do not WANT to participate or lead a focus pull grp (and i have rl friends with all the needed classes) for personal reasons actually....and you can't understand how embarassed i feel when the sunday there is no fellowship sidi raid (either runned from fingo or catalina) cause weekends i can play 3-4 h at afternoon and there is a <insert random name player here> invite only raid.....why ppls call it invite only and not focus pull ? hyprocity imo.......
i say for 4th time I AM NOT AGAINST BOOKING ....hope now ppls understand where my point is .....

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It just wasnt explained too well the first time you said it but nmind. Focus is being fixed in 1.65 anyways so no worries there.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
invite-only isn't always a focus pull raid...

just usually :( roll on 1.65

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice to see a regular Weekly Public raid, but as with all nice ideas. reality is this prolly wouldnt go too well because 20-30 peeps would turn up, and all will be wanting to claim the drop. and 30 peeps makes up very low chances in a lotto :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom