Sidi tuesday afternoon raid - 09/12 01.00 pm. - OBS. New rules.

G

Gorse

I will run sidi raid on tuesday afternoon the 09/12 LvL 48+ only.

Muster at 1pm in Gwyntel,sort grps and leave the latest for sidi at 1.30pm.

As a new thing - you can now leave the raid after 4 th. boss and still be in the lotto after the raid on items dropped by them. But by remaining till the raid ends you will earn + 10 mod for lotto.
If you leave before the 4th boss you can not lotto.

We will venture as deep as posible and raid will finish when we get killed.

Non announced afks will not be tolerated.

Lotto rules:
-Lotto will be class and random 100.
-We will lotto all drops- so if posible all will get one.
-You can now leave the raid after 4 th. boss and still be in the lotto after the raid on items dropped by them. But by remaining till the raid ends you will earn + 10 mod for lotto.
-If you choose not to lotto, you can earn + 10 mod for a later raid.
-Mods will be saved untill you recieve an item. With the new mod system you can earn +20 mod per raid.
-You can lotto for main + alt
-You can lotto for lvl 47+alts if it is announced before we enter sidi otherwise u will lotto for the char you have in the raid.
-When class lotto are done - poeple out of class and all non winners can lotto.

Gorse 50 merc prydwyn