SIDI raid this saturday

S

samildanachh

dont think u shuld be able to lotto for exising sidi parts-as the rule was set up in the 1st place to disallow immeidate trading of items, what ur suggesting completely contradicts the rule.
:)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by quinthar
Just keep debuffing it'll land sooner or later, if stopped playing my necro cuz I couldnt always land a Debuff I would not be starting my 4th bub of XP at 50.

Uh, no-one said necros had trouble landing AF debuffs on yellows, oranges or even up to low purples, if they try enough... but there's a big difference between a witherwoode and the bane of hope for example :p

F

Falcore

Can u all plz plz make sur eu r there on time, its annoying for ppl who arrive early and havto wait cuz ppl are late :) not fair on them,

starts at 2pm English time, please be there then

K

kushi

Wouldnt the necro special RA be very good here? Strike the Soul - 25% more difficult to resist caster's spells for 60 seconds. This means that the "xxx resist the spell" apears 25% less right? Or its something else?

P

[PS]Venom

I won't be able to make it tomorrow.

Please hide any 2h slasher that drop so I can collect them later.

Should anyone get a 2h slashie dropped (Adamant tether breaker in particular) please do let me know :) Will move heaven and hell to get it.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by kushi
Wouldnt the necro special RA be very good here?
Probably - if it worked. Sadly it doesnt.

+1 to the necro bug list

F

fl_gorre

bringing 2 pallintones again with ully
the 48+lotto is stoopid imho
got 3 lvl50chars fully SCed and there isnt anything i could think of i might need for them

ully is only 47 thoo and id love to build a sc template around that blue thrust fork *hint*
=^p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I will probably bring my ice wiz. Just to clarify though, you can't bring a group friendly char and lotto for BOTH the group friendly char AND your alt, right?

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Falcore
Can u all plz plz make sur eu r there on time, its annoying for ppl who arrive early and havto wait cuz ppl are late :) not fair on them,

starts at 2pm English time, please be there then

why couldn't you say that on the main post? you said 2pm GMT which is 3pm english time

fs.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ho ho! War Sword thingy that Aligro wanted so badly finally dropped. :p

R

Restart

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Ho ho! War Sword thingy that Aligro wanted so badly finally dropped. :p

:ROFLMAO: so on the raid where Aligro neither leads or participates in, the sword that he always "pre-claims" on his own raids drops..
HAHAHAHA!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

140ish people on the raid though so hopefully Apocalypse should kick the metaphorical bucket.

My chances of getting a drop are kinda non-existant though. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Not yet. Just as I thought we were kicking massive amounts of booteh...we got wiped out. :/

Rezzed and ready to go again though.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
:(

Lotto for meeeee sisssssyyyyy! :D :D :D :D :D

:p

I barely have the stamina to get into the apoc room let alone hang around for the lotto. ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The zerg was beaten back by apoc. D'oh!

Good raid though. Well done to Lox and Falcor for organising it.

O

old.Ramas

4 horsemen went down easy - but apoc wiping the last of us - nice raid falcor, well done everyon efor getting this far.

:clap:

L

loxleyhood

Stable Harm Turning Tincture
Sable Warlock's Sleeves
Sacristan Belt
Golden Weapon Enamel
Rock Cracker (The fourth - every crush arms should have one by now :p)
Render's Bone Breaker
Azure Slicer
Livid Deceiver's Gauntlets
Defiled Sanguine Crown
Emerald Encrusted Necklace
Wrathbound War Sword
Shadowed Fatebinder's Crown
Azure Duelist's Rapier
Turquoise Weapon Enamel
Cobolt Weapon Enamel
Royal Assasin's Leggings
Shadow Whisper's Bow (Now in the Wilddork fabulous riches collection)
Sanguine Bowyer's Vest
Royal Assasin's Vest
Shadowed Fatebinder's Robe
Sable Warlock's Robe (two of these)
Defiled Petulant Robe
Flurry's Dancing Defender
Hauberk of Notes (not precise name, go look it up :))
Ring of Bludgening
Legend Slayer's Quiver
Azure Prayerbound Leggings
Celestial Warchain (also not precise name)
Avalonian Skin Cloak

W

wilddork--

fun raid.. :D

and sorry loxley im good @random 100 ;)

G

godfried

tnx all for the raid & the organising!!
i was so lucky i got the drop that aligro & falcor wanted but didn't get due to the system. So therefore /bow to all albs and in special to those who lead and are honest to divide the drops by the lotto system /respect !!

L

Luv_Bunny

3rd merc chain torso i've lost lotto for, this is really getting me depressed :(

D

dimerian

Originally posted by godfried
i was so lucky i got the drop that aligro & falcor wanted but didn't get due to the system.

pic! :)

F

Falcore

It went ok over all, we should of killed apoc really but oh well...

anyone have any comments or thing sthey thing should be changed to make it better?

L

Luv_Bunny

it was a tad chaotic at some times, not that it was less effective, but it kinda was hard in lotto to keep order.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by Falcore
It went ok over all, we should of killed apoc really but oh well...

anyone have any comments or thing sthey thing should be changed to make it better?

ressing is the key at apoc, need to keep people up , even RS , u need numbers to even be able to hit him as he is so high in level.
if the deathrate is bigger then resrate , u can forget it :/

u said it urself in chat. when the adds spawned he was at 50%
and people died to adds / rain, after that u didnt have enough alive to even hit him. i was checking logs while i was dead, everyone "xxx attacks apocalypse and misses".

he was still at 50% when adds fell and was still at 50% when last alb fell. u simply couldnt hit him because there was not enough people on him / being ressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom