Sidi Raid Sunday 8th June

L

Luv_Bunny

Anyone who tries to give me a ROG gets an arrow up their ass
you know I HAD to do it...

so loxley, still want it back or can i keep it?

A

adari

falcor, shouldnt you pm loxley before you post he is a raid leader? etc so he knows too

lol

S

Sethantac

Bugger, I respecced last sunday to Ice with my wizz, but dont have SI yet :|

Sowwy ppl, I will however come to following raids when I have SI in my possession ;-)

Good luck!

F

Falcore

Well loxley cant come cuz hes doing exams :)

Gl loxley

O

old.shotgunstow

I finished my exams... now all I need to do is get a job and woot my parents will re-new my subscription... mercenary bastards.

S

skile

I'm confused about this.

What time is it in Central European Time? 2PM?

A

-ag-bometal

Adn where is the meeting spot ?

Fort Gwyntell i suppose ?

G

ghaladriel

The cheating and Lying

Well here you got the screens that i promise you Falcor,3 screens with all lotto of the 4 Enamels...

in the 1ª one you can find my 93 of mi mincer (Libra)
in the 2ª one you can find the roll of the fucking Lying Celaa = 10 !!! and no 94 how she said ...
and the 3ª one you can find the last rolls for example roll of the winer Conic with 99 ...

Can you explain me now why yoi giv the 4ª enamel to Celaa ???

http://www.firstcohort.org/html/mod...ine&file=displayimage&album=lastup&cat=&pos=2

http://www.firstcohort.org/html/mod...ine&file=displayimage&album=lastup&cat=&pos=1

http://www.firstcohort.org/html/mod...ine&file=displayimage&album=lastup&cat=&pos=0

I dont care a denm Enamel but i want that all know what is the Dark side of this Raid for dont talk of the Thief .... some peeps loging with 2 items of the Raid ...

Libra lvl 48 Minstrel Myrmidon [CdG]

S

skile

Celaa :\. On Aligro's rules you were only suppost to win 1 item then not being able to roll anymore. She kept on rolling :[.

F

-frostor-

getting a weapon enamel for a weapon you dont have is the same as getting a 2h thrust and say u will respec to it

F

Falcore

Re: The cheating and Lying

Originally posted by ghaladriel

Can you explain me now why yoi giv the 4ª enamel to Celaa ???

Libra lvl 48 Minstrel Myrmidon [CdG]

I didnt i tried to igve u your dye before u logged, u woudlnt accept trade

F

Falcore

I know the dye thing is a problem partly my fault, nex triad only ppl with weapon will be able to roll

F

Falcore

WHat annoyed me more than anythign during that raid what the whining at the end during the lotto, i find it disgusting that ppl could not wait a few mins for some1, and that ppl flame whine moan, especially about how long it take so much, grow up please

G

ghaladriel

I had saying you while you are giving enamel to Celaa ,i pm you millions times and you ignore me coz tou was thinking ... "bah this is n00b spanish guy,who care him whines ... " and i posted screens here and you saw that i was Ghaladriel of FC ... and now want giv me this danm enamel ??? you are joking me ??? ...

F

Falcore

actually ive now spoekn to celaa and he did role 94, he then rolled 10 later on by mistake, if u check up, u will find near the start i think celaa rolled for 94.....

Ghaladrial i didnt ignore u bu wasnt conviced u were right i never gave celaa the dye till i had checked, u decided to flame me in the mean time, now u have a staff and half a set of sidi armour....u r whining over pot of ink,...give it a rest

G

Garaen

" actually ive now spoekn to celaa and he did role 94, he then rolled 10 later on by mistake, if u check up, u will find near the start i think celaa rolled for 94..... "

Proof. kthx

p.s i dont care about dye's etc, i just want a good ole' flame to read while crafting :D

M

mestoph

I got my Ring of Magi, just need another wiz piece of eq and i'm sorted for my wiz. Although a full set with choker would be nice ;)

Great Raid as ever Falcor, let next week roll round hopefully we can get 20 more ppl and see how Apoc goes with 130. I would suggest out of those 20 more, 10 be clerics, and 10 be nukers tho. We were incredibly short on raw power today.

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Falcore
actually ive now spoekn to celaa and he did role 94, he then rolled 10 later on by mistake, if u check up, u will find near the start i think celaa rolled for 94.....

Ghaladrial i didnt ignore u bu wasnt conviced u were right i never gave celaa the dye till i had checked, u decided to flame me in the mean time, now u have a staff and half a set of sidi armour....u r whining over pot of ink,...give it a rest

You got the screens of the alls rolls,the 1ª one was Nocturnal,up of him was MY yell and yell of Greensomething dont remember well him name.And all can see how Celaa rolls 10 ...

And yes you ignore me,didnt get any reply in 10 or 15 min ...

F

Falcore

Yeah iv enoticed in lottos not many ppl role for wizzies, think was only 2 who rolled this time

C

chinook

Was a very good raid tho, pity about the petty lotto crap...
Also, although I didn’t really mind waiting for the lotto, some people obviously found it a bit too much for them to handle, so i would suggest making a new rule, or at least remind everyone in /cg or /y to BIND AT GYWNTELL !!!

No theurg specific drop :( I did however get my uber belt so im happy :D Will definitely be attending the next raid.

The raid itself went smoothly and fairly quickly until apoc, need more rezers tho ! NERF raining fire !

And tell me, how does it take about 10 mins for somone to hand in loot... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom