Sidi Raid Sunday 8th June

F

Falcore

This is providing ppl have not already planned any dragon etc raids for next sunday, dont want to interfere with those....

SUnday 8th of June 1pm English time

(sticky please)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm Loxleyhood, not Falcor.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm Loxleyhood when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Necromancers
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell loxleyhood BEFORE we enter SIDI

(IMPORTANT BIT) WE NEARLY KILLED HIM LAST TIME: We failed basically due to a lack of rezzers, we need clerics, and pbaoe caster above anything else! please bring one of those classes if u have and lotto for a 48+ alt as said above, also, necromancers, if u have a necro its a good class to bring and just spam debuffs on everything, u can even debuff apoc, if we do that, he will die fast.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Falcore
(IMPORTANT BIT) WE NEARLY KILLED HIM LAST TIME: We failed basically due to a lack of rezzers, we need clerics, and pbaoe caster above anything else! please bring one of those classes if u have and lotto for a 48+ alt as said above, also, necromancers, if u have a necro its a good class to bring and just spam debuffs on everything, u can even debuff apoc, if we do that, he will die fast.

Then why not add necromancer to list of group-friendly classes? I know it sounds a bit of an oxymoron but ;)

btw I like the way you are being m00-friendly, with your '1pm English time' not GMT heh :)

F

Falcore

done :)

Well some1 complained about the time thing so i change it to English time, which makes it 2pm in europe i think,

ALso note this one on Sunday (for obvious annoying reasons) tho this gives ppl who work saturdays a chance to come too :)

S

stinkie

please dont steal aligros rules!!!!!!!!!

couldnt resist sorry :p

Falcor please claim the next 3 satudays for raids too!

O

old.LandShark

ALso note this one on Sunday (for obvious annoying reasons) tho this gives ppl who work saturdays a chance to come too :)

Rah!
Thank you.

L

Luv_Bunny

if you can get more ppl to come on sunday, why is that 'annoying?'

btw, monday 9th is a holiday, so should work, gl on apoc, hope you manage to take him down this time

F

Falcore

Cuz bunny im busy sundays, im self emplyed an work funny hours, sundays r bad for me, plus u loose ppl to the f1

L

Luv_Bunny

just want to make one thing clear falc, i don't have anything against you, but just try to talk things over with aligro, as you said, there's a big chance he'll stop doing the raids once he has the sword, then let hem have his raid and the sword, then you'll have all the time to do your own raids

sunday is rather bad for me as well coz i usually got school on monday and my parents hate it when i go on sidi raids, it takes too long.

i really wish you the best, but plz keep the discussions to a minimum, there really is no need for it.

T

thorwyntf

...so i change it to English time, which makes it 2pm in europe i think,

Aw! Falc, you missed it again. :/ Now expect a 3 page thread from mooo explaining, that England actually is part of Europe and he´s been 1 hour late because of this vague information. ;)

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny

i really wish you the best, but plz keep the discussions to a minimum, there really is no need for it.

stop putting ur nose into everything then ? u have nothing to do with this ?

(and yes by saying this i m putting my nose into your business - irony - blabla)

L

Luv_Bunny

:rolleyes: yes dad

*edit* euh, are you blaming me for all this?

F

Falcore

Originally posted by Apathy
Cult Leader?

a.

Apathy what is your problem? to my knowledge i aint done anything to u......u dont argue, u r simple flaming me, an it aint right

S

stinkie

Apathy what is your problem? to my knowledge i aint done anything to u......u dont argue, u r simple flaming me, an it aint right

how can u read these forums and NOt get apathy's sence of humour!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONEONEONETWO!

A

Apathy

handbags.jpg

a.

E

Ekydus

I didn't know running blindly at Apoc with sticks was the best tactic. No! I honestly didn't!

R

Restart

:rolleyes: yes dad

*edit* euh, are you blaming me for all this?

If he was your dad he would be saying you can't go on the Sidi Raid cause its too long and you have school on Monday :)

L

Luv_Bunny

my dad would never say that... he would pull the plug...

A

Apathy

my dad would never say that... he would pull the plug...

Are you on a respirator?

a.

M

mestoph

yeah, count me in. I'm not at work till 10pm.

I'll need a break from golding anyhow. Its not true what they say, you know. A plat a day, does not keep the doctor away. It just screws your sleep, and eating habits.

T

Talifer

...as you said, there's a big chance he'll stop doing the raids once he has the sword, then let hem have his raid and the sword, then you'll have all the time to do your own raids

Oh I see we should all sit back and let the greedy people get what they want first, only then can the rest of us have a chance?

Your morality astounds me

Talifer

O

old.Ramas

Bah foiled.

Not going on saturday - because unless they've changed a lot since I last went on one; Aligro's raids take too damn long (plus there's the whole claiming fiasco). Can't go on Sunday due to other stuff.

No uber chain on blueness for meh.

O

old.shotgunstow

If I can get my account re-activated by then, then I'll be coming along woo :D

L

Luv_Bunny

oh, almost forgot:

loxley, i still got an arrow from last raid, think it belongs to you, if you want it back, contact me ingame :eek:

S

samildanachh

oh, almost forgot:

loxley, i still got an arrow from last raid, think it belongs to you, if you want it back, contact me ingame :eek:

as in 1 single arrow? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom