Sidi Raid Saturday

W

wylf

I think claiming items really just messes up the point of the Raid, thus, i se no reason for me to come to raid if one item that i might need is "preclaimed" so to speak. Hence..

ive been to many raids and only once did an accual item i could use drop, and then having to lotto that item between 5-10 other people leaves little chance for the item. But the lotto is the fun part of the raid, so i like it. =)

thou if one item is preclaimed, and likelyness of usefull item drop for my class is low, i wouldnt go to that raid untill "aligro" gets his item, but then again, when he gets that will he still be doing raids?

just a though.... =)

E

elder_theurgist

Theurg drops

- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl46+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time.

Plz make sure they only roll for the alt, if they sign up for that, and not the theurg itself. Otherwise there will be wery little change for the theurgs who actually want a theurg drop :)

Ofc you know that - just a reminder..... :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.davidlqs
Maybe do something unbelievable like.... ARRANGE YOUR OWN!

I would, but incase you hadn't noticed Sidi is on an 8 hour respawn timer and is railroaded so you can only do one or two named at a time.

I.e. only one raid per day.

T

Tigerius

Then afterwards you can come here and criticise.

Well I've been there, done that, so I guess it's ok for me? :) Glad I have your support.

P

Pin

Hey, now that's an idea... why didn't I think of that?

P

Pin

Originally posted by samildanachh
on a total off note-how many infiltrator thrusters have dropped on exacl server- i want to trade my sidi infiltator helm for one of em:)

on the server? upwards of 20 I believe.

F

Flimgoblin

Then afterwards you can come here and criticise.

That's a good point - I arranged one last week, so I get to criticise (yay) :D

would be nice to do a weekend one sometime...

O

old.Ramas

would be nice to do a weekend one sometime...

Then quick, start a thread for next saturday :) .

EDIT: Actually, please do, Fingoniel/HG Dragon raid was certainly one of the best of the open raids we've seen run for a while.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Ramas

EDIT: Actually, please do, Fingoniel/HG Dragon raid was certainly one of the best of the open raids we've seen run for a while.

I was going to do one myself, but the duel tourney appears to be taking place at 1pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

D

doneagle

caer sidi starting to be very popular indeed :p
we doing a closed ally one this sunday :)

S

stinkie

Guy's I know Ive flamed Aligro myself for pre-claiming. but that was when 2 drops where being preclaimed AND if they didnt drop both loxley n aligro where lotting. now loxley isnt pre claiming and aligro isnt lottoing for any other item. to me this is fair or atleast fair enough for me not to be too bothered about it.

If they are will to have the extra hassle of leading a raid having to be at the PC non stop for 4 - 6 hours without even the smallest break for a CHANCE at 1 item then I think thats fair enough.

GL with the raid saturday. doubt I will make it but if i do will come on stinkie(50 theurg) and will be lottoing for jellybaby my alt(48 infil).

O

old_saxo

- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl46+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time.

why theugist only :p ? just wondring

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by old_saxo

why theugist only :p ? just wondring

Because its too much work to do more than one class.

D

doneagle

I would also maybe add that they must decide in advance. So we don't get the " wow, lots of pally drops, gonna roll for my pally"-situation.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by doneagle
I would also maybe add that they must decide in advance. So we don't get the " wow, lots of pally drops, gonna roll for my pally"-situation.

Check the thirdish post. Guess I should edit it into the starting post.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas

can't do next saturday - HG rl meet ;)

I'll live with evening Sidi raids...

(and that dragon raid wasn't actually open - I just invited a bunch of guilds I know - not all uber guilds, my alliance, another small alliance which I have friends in, a couple of small guilds, and SS/HB because they've been friendly in the past (hell HB took Jiggs off our hands ;)) and were the first two 'big' guilds I thought of :)

Too many moprons on open raids - prefer to know that whoever is coming is accountable at least to a guild of some sort... although I could try one just for the stress of it ;)
)

P

[PS]Venom

Now we're setting up one last thought -

HANDS OFF MY FOOKING SWORDS!!! :p

L

loxleyhood

OK, lich lord thingy was bugged, meaning we couldn't kill much and not much dropped. Sucks. Mythic needs to sort Sidi out.

Stable Mind's Eye Tincture
Sable Warlock's Boots
Rock Cracker :)))
Bane's Ring
Staff of Matter and Body (Oddly I can't find this on the list. Either it hasn't dropped in America or I copied the name down wrong :p)
Celestial Warchain Sleeves

O

old.Ramas

'Staff of x and y' exists for every combination of caster spec lines, where x and y are 2 lines for which you get 50 lvls focus, think they all also have +18(?) int, and 10 charges of a 331 DD.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by loxleyhood
OK, lich lord thingy was bugged, meaning we couldn't kill much and not much dropped. Sucks. Mythic needs to sort Sidi out.
True, its a long way from being perfect.

Had an alliance trip there Friday night (BF/HB/GoL) with a few mobs acting strangely - guess we got lucky since none were unkillable.
Staff of Matter and Body (Oddly I can't find this on the list. Either it hasn't dropped in America or I copied the name down wrong :p)
If I remember right we had same staff last night. Most of whats listed in the site in your first post seems to be whats dropped on raids 1 person organised - its not perfect but its a very good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom