Sidi Raid Saturday

L

loxleyhood

Due to the tournament being pushed back a week there will be a Sidi Raid this Saturday, Fort Gwyntell at 1pm. (gmt)

Lotto Rules-

-Only players level 46+ may bid.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. There was confusion over this last raid. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-A maximum of one drop per person.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
- /random 100. Such things as rolling twice or using dice will earn expulsion from the lotto automatically.
- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl46+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time. One chosen alt only. Not friends. Theurgists must pm me before the raid with details of their alt and themselves. Do this while we're gathering at Gwyntell or before.

Raid rules-

-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Follow Aligro's orders precisely.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm me, not Aligro.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Have fun :p

This time around I will not be claiming anchor. Decided it was against my philosophy and wasn't really worth the flaming. I do the raids because I enjoy raids, not for a drop, and claiming it was preventing me from enjoying it. So away it goes. :)

Aligro will be claiming wrath bound war sword.

Essential Links-

-Drops: http://www.cginc.net/caer_sidi.htm

-Guide: http://www.oc.edu/pages/nick.stageberg/sidi/guide/

I request that everyone takes a quick look through the guide, so everyone roughly knows the timeline of a Sidi raid.

Theres probably a few more things I've forgotten, but thats it for the moment.

Edit: Typo

D

Draylor

Originally posted by loxleyhood
- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl46+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time.
Nice idea - which was suggested many many Sidi raids ago. Doing the same for other classes wouldnt hurt - but I guess every class you do that for adds to the hassle involved in organising.

-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
Another change - in that your handling loot rather than Aligro? Ill avoid the obvious negative comments and just say thats another good change :D

This time around I will not be claiming anchor.
:clap: Think thats all that needs to be said on that one.

Whats the status on other pre-claimed items? Does Aligro expect to receive some particular item if it drops or not?

T

Tobold

What does that actually mean? (dare I ask:))

its a cheering person

\ <-- left arm
o <-- head
/ <-- right arm

other variations :
\o> "boogy on down"
<o/ "i like to boogy"
<o> "wheres my hair gone"

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Tobold
its a cheering person

\ <-- left arm
o <-- head
/ <-- right arm

other variations :
\o> "boogy on down"
<o/ "i like to boogy"
<o> "wheres my hair gone"

Lol, learn something new every day. ;)

D

dimerian

"War"something sidislasher preclaimed for Aligro far as I remember...:puke:

And nice new changed Lox :clap:

A

Aule Valar

with the theurg rules does that make it possibly we could roll for a friend instead of an alt? (i'm asuming alt/friend you can only pick one person/alt)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by dimerian
"War"something sidislasher preclaimed for Aligro far as I remember...:puke:
Exactly - but its only ever listed on page 3 of these threads, the result being that many of those turning up have no idea they have no chance at particular items until theyre safely inside Sidi.

The item in question I believe was:

Wrathbound War Sword
16.5 dps, 3.7 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
+4 parry, +4 shield, +4 slash, +15 str
95 pt targeted cold direct damage proc

Some peoples decision on whether or not to attend will no doubt be affected by the loot claiming decisions - so let us know Loxleyhood ;)

A

**Aligro**

i don't know why i get flamed for leading all these raids and claiming 1 drop which isn't even top beef.. it's only 35/32 ffs gimme a break

A

Aule Valar

hmm it does in fact suck, it got a very nice graphic or something?

L

loxleyhood

Two points I forgot to mention:

- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl46+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time.

One chosen alt only. Not friends. Theurgists must pm me before the raid with details of their alt and themselves. Do this while we're gathering at Gwyntell or before.

-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it.

There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. There was confusion over this last raid. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.

Aligro puts huge amounts of work into making these raids work, imo he deserves to claim a drop. It's his decision.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Aule Valar
hmm it does in fact suck, it got a very nice graphic or something?

only thing which appeals to me is the michetti look and the, i think red glow.. i have my full MP plate suit to fill in the gaps

H

Hit ^_^

this time DEMAND that each group Leader get L (chat.log on)
so all Items can be Tracked down whitout using rightnow(read sometimelater)

and props to lox for not claming. only 1 more raid "leader" to go :p

Z

zokeron

is it an open raid, eg grps being sorted when everyone arrives, or are guilds expected to bring grps?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
this time DEMAND that each group Leader get L (chat.log on)
so all Items can be Tracked down whitout using rightnow(read sometimelater)

A very good idea, shouldn't have to be done, didn't think it would have to be done, but yes, I shall ask group leaders to log.

is it an open raid, eg grps being sorted when everyone arrives, or are guilds expected to bring grps?

An open raid, though guilds are welcome to make groups if they wish, it doesn't effect the lotto either way.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Restart
Taking Bets On What Will Go "Missing" !!!
The initial post suggests Loxleyhood will be handling items rather than Aligro.

I dont know about anyone else - but Id certainly trust Lox ;)

Maybe its just a cut'n'paste error in which case your comment applies :p

W

whuzzy

A very good idea, shouldn't have to be done, didn't think it would have to be done, but yes, I shall ask group leaders to log.

I thought i logged the whole raid of last saturday, but kinda had to log quickly twice to be the friendly resser of some of the fellow people who kinda got too much in action and forgot that logging stops when relog, so i got a log, yes, but it stops @ first wipeout 8/

Whuzz

F

Falcore

Wrathbound war sword is drop, and Aligro already has an impressive shield aswell as numerous other drops from sidi, he has got enough for leading its time he did for good will....

A

**Aligro**

impressive shield.. pah 35/32

i will not lotto for any item whatsoever until the sword drops, hows that

A

**Aligro**

no to what? that it's an impressive shield?

F

Falcore

Originally posted by **Aligro**
i don't know why i get flamed for leading all these raids and claiming 1 drop which isn't even top beef.. it's only 35/32 ffs gimme a break

Originally posted by **Aligro**
impressive shield.. pah 35/32

i will not lotto for any item whatsoever until the sword drops, hows that

Well u r contradicting your self, shield is same util yet crap, but sword is same util yet u want it soooo bad.

Its a simple matter ALigro, u ahve a reward, apocalypse has been killed now, Lox has dropped his item request, u should do the same, and do the raids cuz u want to instead of for items...

A

**Aligro**

i want the sword cuz it's unique.. anyone can run around with a MP jambiya... i won the shield fair and square in a lotto where many entered for it. It's not easy being a dedicated 10 hour+ raid leader week in week out you know.. i don't get breaks, i can't go afk, i can't leave the raid half way through.

T

Tranquil-

Or you can do the same raid in 3-4 hours, that's up to you.

T

Tyka

I dont see the reason why you guys flame aligro, he will go through all the bs and do the raid, and all he wants in the end is ONE item, i suggest you guys support ANYONE who does raids for your realm that are FFA or in the end you wont have anyone doing them.

You got my respect Aligro, 1 item out of 100 that you brough to albion is nothing.

A

**Aligro**

how many "Uber" drops have been introduced to albion because of me huh? think about it.

And before anyone flames me saying "how many drops have you kept from albion"

1. Get some proof
2. Get a life
3. I haven't stolen ANYTHING, believe what you want to believe, the more you acuse with no evidence the more stupid you look

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom