Sidi raid Sat 21st June

F

Falcor

Saturday 21st of June 1pm English time

(sticky please)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm Loxleyhood, not Falcor.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm Loxleyhood when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell loxleyhood BEFORE we enter SIDI

If loxley cant come, i will get some1 else to help me

M

mestoph

It's slipping

Must hoof,

*he shoots*

*he scores*

Its back to the top again.

O

old.Ramas

Bump - and a hurrah to the campaign to liberate saturday sidi raids ;) .

O

old.shotgunstow

In my humble, very appreciated opinion, Aligro and Falcor should take turns on having Saturdays to go to Sidi. This would be most fair. What you guys think?

D

Draylor

Daws Aligro ignored repeated requests from others to leave a Saturday free to let someone else lead a Sidi raid. Its rather amusing to see him making the same requests now.

The current stupid situation of trying to post the first "Im leading a Sidi raid" thread is, well, stupid - but so far it seems Saturday 28th is free if someone is interested :p

F

Falcor

Aligro can have saturday with pleasure, if he drops his claim

D

Draylor

Bump.

Hopefully today finally marks an end to the pre-claiming at Sidi raids :)

F

Falcor

heh well i guess thats one way to put it dray, not exactly outcome i wanted tho...

also bump for sticky if u be so kind tilda :) seems other one has gone

C

Conic DW

erm yeah what's with the saturdays. Can you make it on sundays for once please. Lots of ppl (like me) have work on saturdays. Lucxky for me work will be ending in 3 weeks :D.

But please try it a sunday for once pplleeaassee

O

old.Ramas

define good

I imagine, in the eyes of 1h slash users, good = raids upon which 1h slash weapons are not preclaimed.

<moan about planning raids too far ahead>

9 days is hardly a massive leap into the future.

Also, "bump".

A

Aule Valar

aligro had been doing saturday raids everyweek for ages, taking saturday spot that he was blatently gonna lead a raid - as ewil as stealing somes camp spot while they are exping

F

Falcor

Originally posted by Aule Valar
aligro had been doing saturday raids everyweek for ages, taking saturday spot that he was blatently gonna lead a raid - as ewil as stealing somes camp spot while they are exping

shows what u know, ive done 2 on sat one on sun so far

A

Aule Valar

i'm well aware of that, didn't mean taking it this saturday, meant the first one mainly (which i think lox posted)

F

Falcor

Originally posted by Aule Valar
i'm well aware of that, didn't mean taking it this saturday, meant the first one mainly (which i think lox posted)

Actually Aule, Loxley worked with aligro on sidi raids, he posted the topics for all of them, loxley works with me now

S

Spyf

Well afaik Aligro wont claim anymore coz he actually won hes precious sword fair in a lotto, or have I missed something.

Or is it a new item next time:confused:

F

Falcor

Originally posted by Spyf
Well afaik Aligro wont claim anymore coz he actually won hes precious sword fair in a lotto, or have I missed something.

Or is it a new item next time:confused:

Your guess is as good as mine, and yea the lucky bastard won it in a fair lotto on my raid, its worth noting, that had i been using his rules, he would of never of had a chance to lotto for it :)

kinda ironic really :) in a dark sorta way

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Falcor
Your guess is as good as mine, and yea the lucky bastard won it in a fair lotto on my raid, its worth noting, that had i been using his rules, he would of never of had a chance to lotto for it :)

Weeeeell Aligro

Answer this: Is your claiming over with you getting the sword:confused:

Not to start flame but to end it <yeah right..like that would end flame> and hopefully get on with more sidi raids so I can get my precious one :clap:

L

lalu

please just don do fucking bad lotto like last time..
tell STATS! first...
LOTTO IMPORTANT FREE FOR ALL ITEMS FIRST!!....
i dont wanna see those mistakes again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom