Sidi bugged?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Led KoP raid yesterday got to horseman encounter which wouldn't trigger (thankfully at least the door stayed open so we could walk back out).

Have sent report to rightnow but posting info in case others going there soon.

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and The Host didn't drop anything for the second time in a row, anyone else get this?

Talifer

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Our alliance raided on saturday. Host dropped 3 things. Soul reckoner and Dorinakka both dropped duplicate tiems for us. We died jsut outside Apoc room due to repop when we on last Crusader's Antithesis. Suckie luck for us, so presume Horsemen were fine.

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Talifer said:
Oh and The Host didn't drop anything for the second time in a row, anyone else get this?

Talifer
we killed host 5 mins ago .. didnt drop anything 3 bags of coins no items at all..

grp logged atm and waiting for repop (due any min now) and we dont wanna get zerged as we go for horseman.

hopefully host will drop summin when we all relog back in .

dunno about horses yet we havent reached that far in our raid yet but we HOPING to kill all 4 horseman if repop doesnt kill us when we relog back on :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
aha :) wondered how you were getting to the horsemen with a focus raid - you work your way there over time?

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
I find it quite an achievement most of you reach horseman with just focus pulling or a single tank group. What I don't get is how in the hell is it possible to do Host, Lich Lord and the Horseman with all the bugs with that?? Just a question because DK is maybe willing to do some sidi raids soon too. Any tips or look out for things would be appreciated :)

And dungeon pops entirely after 8-10 hours since the first keylord died right? So it couldn't be that 1 keylord was alive when you reached horseman.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
We logged back on at 12:30 and as soon as we got on we got the message "you hear a click in the distance". And someone in our party saw host die. But it wasn't killed by us, and unless someone sneaky had logged in host room - their is another bug in Host.

Got killed just before Horseman Flim (our logger had 5 seconds to go to log out)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Our raids aren't focus pull we take between 3 and 5 fgs (our record is to beat Host with 18 people non-focus, numbers tend to dwindle as raid progresses). We rely heavily on a main aggro holder (Paladin, me in fact) its kinda like a focus pull without the focus shield :)

And I am sure that there was nothing alive in the dungeon when the horsemen bugged cos we ran about and checked it all :)

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
host was killed by a mob (those big foook off zombies on floor above with shields) . we killed host once and got no drops (as said above) and cos sidi about to repop we logged for summin eat/drink etc.. and logged back on when they had popped.

soon after he repopped host got aggro (definatly wasnt players) MOB kiled host

then we cleared that floor and went upstairs .i ld'd came back ran up stairs to them and sumhow we got mega aggro i was 5 seconds to logto rez wipeout then a archlich mezz'd me nuked me n wtfpwnd my ass raid over!!!

we gonna try again on next raid. last nights was to slow due to swapping main focus chars for melee chars for that wizard mob thing . and also lots of ld's and few afk's at silly moments.

anyways next time we hoping to kill all 4 horseman (kirennia is 95% certain we can do it if we get to em and grp is willing to stay for long raid) . if u want sidi tips or tactics imo ask kir he seems the dogs bolox in sidi to me :)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Done 1fg Horsemen on Prydwen, fairly easy. Do it before 1.65 if focusing ^^

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:
host was killed by a mob (those big foook off zombies on floor above with shields) . we killed host once and got no drops (as said above) and cos sidi about to repop we logged for summin eat/drink etc.. and logged back on when they had popped.

soon after he repopped host got aggro (definatly wasnt players) MOB kiled host

then we cleared that floor and went upstairs .i ld'd came back ran up stairs to them and sumhow we got mega aggro i was 5 seconds to logto rez wipeout then a archlich mezz'd me nuked me n wtfpwnd my ass raid over!!!

we gonna try again on next raid. last nights was to slow due to swapping main focus chars for melee chars for that wizard mob thing . and also lots of ld's and few afk's at silly moments.

anyways next time we hoping to kill all 4 horseman (kirennia is 95% certain we can do it if we get to em and grp is willing to stay for long raid) . if u want sidi tips or tactics imo ask kir he seems the dogs bolox in sidi to me :)

Hope he invites me once when I got time ^^

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
Hope he invites me once when I got time ^^
mon 9th is the next raid we booked afaik.
so message Kir ingame if your up for a all day long raid and plenty of drops (we got 3 each on last raid , 27total i think cos i left lotto early ) and we didnt kill lord liron/sacri/provisioner so woulda been more like 36drops.. i even got my long waited for BSD :) (dropped from a normal mob near reckoner) . Azure Cudgel dropped also from a deadeye .

what we did find out .. i dunno if any of you other groups kill that wizzy lord (can never remember his name) in the barrel room that crush pwns.... well. if u have been killing him and gotten him to low hp ... and ALL his wizzy adds repop ... thats because u didnt kill the ArchLich mezzing dude in banes tunnels (we ussually leave him cos pain in ass) but if u kill him his adds NEVER pop when main boss low on hp

very frustrating getting that mob low on hp only for his adds to pop n wipe the group :( . but kill the mezz dude in banes tunnels and they wont re-pop .

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Was thinking of writing up a focus sidi guide but with focus nerf up coming, doesn't seem worth it really :( Only mobs that have proven to be unkillable are apocalypse and a lifetapping mob near soul reckoner (which just takes far too much time so normally just cba with it).

1fg getting to apoc needs about 15 hours dedicated to getting there. If people start to waver towards the end, it's all over as proven in my last 2 raids we done :( First one people got bored and said they had to log in 30 minutes whilst we were waiting for repop at host, 2 mintues after we moved we got full repop and died. Next one, had people not paying attention, when some1 ran away from a mob, they aggroed a deadeye which stopped one person from logging, then some1 with a blob aggro ran it through all the clerics so they got pbaoe Dotted and couldn't log.

If you need a hand with how to kill any of em, just pm me I've generally always got time on my hands.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Have had a rightnow reply to say encounter has been reset, for info to people planning raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom