Sidi Anyone ?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah its bugged to buggery and the drops aint the most sought after anymore, but its been a while, so how many would be interested in a Sidi raid soonish ?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Yeah its bugged to buggery and the drops aint the most sought after anymore, but its been a while, s

drops been sorted btw (well stuff drops more) and those procs and respecs are still usefull :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
But ehat about the bugs , ive been on 8 sidi raids b4, never made it past the 2 guys after bane, twice cos of wipe, 6 times cos mobs bugged in walls :/

I did hear about updated drops tho , so maybe it is worth a look , some people like it just for the alchemy procs too...

Well more interest inc and ill set a date , tho i like organising the turnout, leading it is another question enitrely ... mls i can do, sidi , id rather not cos ill get u all killed.

Saying spam therg pets is too complicated for me brain :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
there upgrading sidi drop for 1.85, they drop special items used for alchemy for omni procs(snakecharmers proc) for armour ect

so if your gonna do one do it after thursday:)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Been on a few sidi raids, could help lead one probably if it was on a day I could make.

The strategy that used to be used was sending one ungrouped person (usually a mincer) in to pull. If several came, the mincer would die, and be rezzed when the monsters had left. If only one came, the BG would kill. That worked very nicely for not being mobbed by the non-Boss mobs. In almost all the dungeon, you clear any non-Boss mob you can before turning on the Boss ones. Naturally there are special tactics for some of the bosses.

Reasonably balanced tank groups, plus plenty of theurgists, works best in there I reckon.

Darzil

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh most of SIDI can be made with 10ppl if they have 1 serv. necro and 2 clerics

But for apoc and his knights you need lots of theurgs and some smart thinking

Blockus

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt mind coming with my cabby or pally or theurg or whatever :)

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
we used to do sidi with 6-8ppl and got to horseman and killed a cple of em

matter cabby
cleric
cleric
cleric
cleric
necro
friar
random tank

basically matter cabby focus pulls..

clerics small heal

necro duels the random tank or friar and gets power to transfer to cabby.

when need for melee mobs friar n merc r there.

also nice to have a gate wiz also alt logged inside... so u can gtae pull warlord dominnika to save doing other bosses :)

dont know if that setup stil works but worked back when we used to do it.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine these days you could replace the duellers with a fop, add some theurgs to make things quicker, and the pet class would be ML9.

Darzil

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
I imagine these days you could replace the duellers with a fop, add some theurgs to make things quicker, and the pet class would be ML9.

Darzil
and tinderboxes ftw, stacks with fop :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Darzil said:

Darzil

ml9 is overrated. Servant necro ftw!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
ml9 is overrated. Servant necro ftw!

no, they raise the effective level of the pet by 10, or 20 i forget, witch means they have a better chance to hit higher level mobs, witch lowers its(the high level mob) defences for pet spam/tanks/casters...

also, cabby shield dmg is greater than a necro's, and doesn't require recasting all the time...

however this is balanced out with with ML9, con/hits x-fer, and DI abilitys...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
But for apoc and his knights you need lots of theurgs and some smart thinking

oh crap, guess im out of the question :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
no, they raise the effective level of the pet by 10, or 20 i forget, witch means they have a better chance to hit higher level mobs, witch lowers its(the high level mob) defences for pet spam/tanks/casters...

also, cabby shield dmg is greater than a necro's, and doesn't require recasting all the time...

however this is balanced out with with ML9, con/hits x-fer, and DI abilitys...

Nah i did 2,5 levels of sidi with 1 servant necro and 2 clerics, we didnt go on cause we had to kill sacristan ( runing mob )

In fact with DI2 at least and BoF2 you can pull like 4 SIDI mobs at same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom