sick to the back teeth!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
what a funny expression that is, but it does suit how I feel lately tbh.

Now as you'll all know from reading my random jibbajabba I do indeed love my B2 very much he is a wonderful, kind, smart just a lovely man but jeesus wept his bloody family have poisoned his mind and bring out the racist in him!!

Ok so his dad worked in saudi for like 13 years and eversince living htere he hates muslims (i dont think thats too strong a word for it) he really doesn't like them or what they do.

Thats the background for you, so B2 being raised by this man obviously had some of the beliefs rub off on him and every sodding time he gets off the phone from his family (who i have to say in all other respects are decent, smart, caring people) he has some "horrendous horror story of what muslims are doing!!" i swear its like they are obsessed and all they do is bitch about muslims. I admit this a bit shamedly but before 9/11 i only had a vague idea of what a muslim was and tended to get them confused with the cloth you hang cheese in, I was raised in a rural village where the local religious issues tended to be whether to hide behind the couch when jehovahs witnesses came a knocking or tell them to bugger off.

Anyway I just needed to vent here but i really am sooo sick of the mania that seems to grip so many normally rational people in to becoming these these...ergh whats the word??

Anyway, I have no one else that I can bitch to about this so you'll have to do, I am so sick of saying (until i am blue in the face and have arse ache) that its not all of them, its not even most of them and that we also had two christian sects bombing eachother in ireland in the 80s and now theyre kicking off again, blah blah blah anyway i blew my top yesterday and hopefully made my beloved realise i dont agree and am not gonna... anyway i dread going to his parents house (and have managed to avoid it since november lol) because they all sit round tea and cake in their nice middle class lounge and instead of talking about nice things and interesting things become a bunch or boring repettitave racists!

*deeeep breaths*

ok aaand im spent.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
what a funny expression that is, but it does suit how I feel lately tbh.

Now as you'll all know from reading my random jibbajabba I do indeed love my B2 very much he is a wonderful, kind, smart just a lovely man but jeesus wept his bloody family have poisoned his mind and bring out the racist in him!!

Ok so his dad worked in saudi for like 13 years and eversince living htere he hates muslims (i dont think thats too strong a word for it) he really doesn't like them or what they do.

Thats the background for you, so B2 being raised by this man obviously had some of the beliefs rub off on him and every sodding time he gets off the phone from his family (who i have to say in all other respects are decent, smart, caring people) he has some "horrendous horror story of what muslims are doing!!" i swear its like they are obsessed and all they do is bitch about muslims. I admit this a bit shamedly but before 9/11 i only had a vague idea of what a muslim was and tended to get them confused with the cloth you hang cheese in, I was raised in a rural village where the local religious issues tended to be whether to hide behind the couch when jehovahs witnesses came a knocking or tell them to bugger off.

Anyway I just needed to vent here but i really am sooo sick of the mania that seems to grip so many normally rational people in to becoming these these...ergh whats the word??

Anyway, I have no one else that I can bitch to about this so you'll have to do, I am so sick of saying (until i am blue in the face and have arse ache) that its not all of them, its not even most of them and that we also had two christian sects bombing eachother in ireland in the 80s and now theyre kicking off again, blah blah blah anyway i blew my top yesterday and hopefully made my beloved realise i dont agree and am not gonna... anyway i dread going to his parents house (and have managed to avoid it since november lol) because they all sit round tea and cake in their nice middle class lounge and instead of talking about nice things and interesting things become a bunch or boring repettitave racists!

*deeeep breaths*

ok aaand im spent.

Not the same though as blowing like a volcano and a tornado combined in someone's face eh Ez? :(

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Can't really changed people's views annoyingly, they either accept it when growing up or think hang on a minute thats wrong. Back in my home town everyone seems to have grief with Kosovan's for some reason and ofcourse arab's as every single arab is a terrorist if you didnt know! :p and then there's my father who hate's the chinese which is a whole different story, just goto walk out the room when they're jibba jabbering or learn to silence it in your head :|

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I grew up in London and I was lucky enough to have tolerant parents. I also firmly believe there is good and bad in every "Race" (We're all Human obviously)

However, I just gotta say this. I spent 6 years living in Wembley (I could see the stadium from my bedroom window!) And there are a LOT of Somalians there. Now I'm not in the least bit racist but there is not a single solitary Somalian I've ever met that wasn't a complete cock. Not saying they're all like that but that's my personal experience. There's a little racist in al of us I guess lol.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hay you could have an aussie family, the younger generation is fine but the older generations were just brought up racists. Can be a lil too much to take at some times.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Anyway, I have no one else that I can bitch to about this so you'll have to do, I am so sick of saying (until i am blue in the face and have arse ache) ok aaand im spent.

You get all moany, get arse ache and are then spent?? Oh the images....;)

I grew up in London and I was lucky enough to have tolerant parents. I also firmly believe there is good and bad in every "Race" (We're all Human obviously)

However, I just gotta say this. I spent 6 years living in Wembley (I could see the stadium from my bedroom window!) And there are a LOT of Somalians there. Now I'm not in the least bit racist but there is not a single solitary Somalian I've ever met that wasn't a complete cock. Not saying they're all like that but that's my personal experience. There's a little racist in al of us I guess lol.

No, people acting like twats does not make you a racist. The fact that you noted during/after the fact they were Somali means it's a coincidence.

hay you could have an aussie family, the younger generation is fine but the older generations were just brought up racists. Can be a lil too much to take at some times.

Agreed on the generation thing. My wife is Welsh, and although her folks are great, one of her grandparents was a racist nut - he'd sit watching Ainslie Harriot and say "Who'd want to eat that after his dirty hands have been on it?" and he had similar ridiculous views on Trevor McDonald. I was amazed and disgusted at the same time - but I made it clear to the old bugger that it's not acceptable, which caused a storm but tough shit, it had to be said.

Good for you actually getting it out in the open in the end Ez :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm from Wolverhampton, very multi-cultural it is, can't get on with everyone, yet to meet a sound serbian they all seem to be *****.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hate Chogies tbh ;/

They all think and walk about like they are gangsta with their huge caps/baggy clothes, does my fucking nut in and they all seem to have a i'm black and fuck you problem.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

hehe, it's the same thing here. Now, i'm not hating somalians, but every one of them I've met, have been very very weird, and they weren't exactly friendly to anybody but themselves.

I just can't figure out why they're so weird. I've even had some friends from Ghana telling me, that they're the weirdest people around.

PS. I was in a train next to a black man last month, so im no racist.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
hehe, it's the same thing here. Now, i'm not hating somalians, but every one of them I've met, have been very very weird, and they weren't exactly friendly to anybody but themselves.

I just can't figure out why they're so weird. I've even had some friends from Ghana telling me, that they're the weirdest people around.

PS. I was in a train next to a black man last month, so im no racist.
Same where i grew up. In school they were always the biggest trouble makers and out of school they all seemed to be drug dealers. Sounds like a racist exageration but it's the truth. One of my mates got beaten up by some of them and they stole his trainers. :p

One kid came from straight from Somalia and joined my class and he was pretty much insane.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

We have a lot of different races in Northampton and most get along fine, plenty of first/second generation Indians, seikhs and Hindus mostly, very nice people. Then there is the Chinese sector which either run the (pretty decent actually) restaurants or the (awful) fish and chip shops they keep them selves to themselves really, never heard of any trouble from them. Plenty of blacks (is it even allowed to call them that these days?) who are just part of our society, nobody bats an eyelid really.

But the Somalians, jesus christ, they seem to go out of their way to be a pain in the arse. Some of them opened a shop on the market square and put a sign up saying "no whites" you can imagine how well that went down. They don't work, none of them, they just seem to aimlessly walk around town. My wife works in a nursery for underprivileged kids and she has all sorts of kids there, last count she said there was 9 kids that had English as a second language but one Somalian kid who is generally quite clever can't speak English or Somalian and gets really angry and starts beating up the other kids, the dad refuses to speak to the female staff in English if he even speaks to them at all.

I am all for people moving to the UK if they want to work and fit in but some of these people just don't want that, they seem to be here with the single purpose of pissing as many people off as they can. The weirdo lefties should start looking at them with regards to the issue of racism.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Just try to ignore it and remeber your views are what matter to YOU!

Myself im more concered about being accosted by the groups of white chav scum

There might rob me again after all, they DID manage to get 70p and a busticket off me last time!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i have to say i did feel better after getting it all off my chest, tbh i was afraid if i had to listen to one more "oh the bloody muslims" comment i'd convert just to shut them all the hell up. I like his family and stuff but they dont half like to "express" themselves, i mean its like religion, im an atheist and they cant seem to get their heads round that, and they also like to get in to deep heated discussions about the state of the libraries which tbfh im only a library assistant...

its a pain when people get on your nerves with their opinions and you cant get it through to them, yes its how you feel but for shits sake stop going on about it to be because 1) i disagree and 2) im not interested... but i guess even less people would like me if i actually said that to them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom