sick to my stomach

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't know how many of you are familiar the news article of the missing boy in Scotland. Well, it's happening right under my very nose as the family live a few doors away. It was disturbing to say the very least, police everywhere, mountain rescue, everyone and the locals talking about.

Then I come home from a game of golf this evening, only to see forensics and police cordoning off an area at a roundabout - i felt myself going green and huge urge to puke. I get home, I get the quizzed by the police where i'm going when i'm heading into my estate; "where are you going, "where do you stay" etc.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked, i can't believe this is going on. You hear about missing persons in other areas of the country in the news, but you don't pay much attention.

It only has to be local, and you can see scores of people literally devastated.

I don't know why I posted this.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
not personally, recognise him tho

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that mate, its nasty when the unpleasant side of life comes and hits you in the face :/ The other week a taxi driver was mugged at gunpoint in our street, for example, though for me nothing compares with finding a suicide in the corner of a field whilst walking me dog.
Life is fucking horrible sometimes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom