sick, sick world

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'll chin-bash them, Gamah will eat them!

Sorted.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
What the fuck, fucking sick.

It's time like these when you wonder why the P.C crew think these scumbag ***** deserve any human rights.

Personally, I was wondering how people are
a) so susceptible to herd mentality to join in on something like this
and
b) so lacking in empathy for others that they would actually do it

what is it with some English people and the need to turn everything into a rant about political correctness.

political correctness has sweet fuck all to do with giving gang rapists a by ball on crimes they have committed

it's about black people not having to endure words like ******, wog, chalkie etc from work place funny men who think they are the call centre's answer to Jim Davidson

or people's sisters and girlfriends not having to endure arse pats from sweaty middle aged men who can't separate saucy seaside postcards and confessions of a blah blah blah movies from real life

sadly, the british tabloid press has turned the phrase into a handy wastebasket for lots of things they don't agree with, and created the marvelous spectre of the "PC Brigade"
most likely a bunch of tweed wearing beardies hell bent on letting nonces and murderers out of jail

seriously though, I fail to see how this appaling story has anything to do with political correctness whatsoever, why would it even pop into your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom