Sick prank

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well well well...

*picks up some rope and a few assorted knives*

It's time to go and have a "prank" again i guess...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i watched a program on tv about this a while ago, they were trying to asertane weather or not the Victim was in on it because she was barely struggling and not fighting and when he pretended to draw the knife over her throat she flopped foward, if you felt someone with a knife at your throat and you thought this was it, you'd scream or swear or something wouldnt you?

when i was a child my folks took me to a party one of their friends was having and i was only young (like about 5 or six) i went in to the kitchen to get some juice and the woman who was throwing the party her daughter (she must have been about 15) was in there smoking, and me being a little kid i went "Ummmmmm!!" any hoo she grabbed me and held a knife to my throat and said she'd kill me if i said anything. its a very unpleasant experience, i bit a chunk out of her thumb (where it joins the hand) screamed my head off and ran like the clappers.

you dont just sit there.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
if someone did that to annyone i know. i mean annyone, i would fucking do the same to them. in a worse way, that might hurt alittle :eek:

Himse

FH is my second home
Im confused? did they actually kill her or? :S ehh

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
If someone done that to my friend or a relative to mine i would seriously make them beg that they had never messed with my friends/family

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
famous video.

there was a massive court case about this, at the end of the video the girls joking and stuff and so there was suspicion that it was a staged prank, she knew about it and it was all planned. theres parts in the video where she is perfectly calm about the whole thing etc. i cant remember what happened finally but i believe it was ruled as a sadistic prank and the people involved went to jail, tho my memory may not serve too well.

<note> i typed this like 4 hours ago but only just realised. so this may already be in the thread, but i typed it when there was like 3 replys

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ezteq said:
when i was a child my folks took me to a party one of their friends was having and i was only young (like about 5 or six) i went in to the kitchen to get some juice and the woman who was throwing the party her daughter (she must have been about 15) was in there smoking, and me being a little kid i went "Ummmmmm!!" any hoo she grabbed me and held a knife to my throat and said she'd kill me if i said anything. its a very unpleasant experience, i bit a chunk out of her thumb (where it joins the hand) screamed my head off and ran like the clappers.

Well done Ez tbfh! /clap! I hope you told her mom about the threatning and that she was smoking, so she could be locked up or taken away or summit!

That's just sick and I hope they rot in hell, because she will SERIOUSLY have trouble trusting any new ppl she meet! That is by far the worst thing I've ever seen :x I feel sorry for that poor girl :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
If you were in a situation where you thought you were about to be killed.

You would probablys attempt to kill them first.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
That's just sick and I hope they rot in hell, because she will SERIOUSLY have trouble trusting any new ppl she meet!

She will probably have trouble living...period.

Infanity said:
If you were in a situation where you thought you were about to be killed.

You would probablys attempt to kill them first.

Actually you wouldn't.

When faced with death, you do two things by human nature. Freeze up and panic. Or panic and try to run or do something equally stupid.

The "coolest" thing you can do is wait and look for each opportunity calmly.

Evey second is precious to people who think they are about to die since each second is a possible second you will be saved.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
If someone did that to my sister, I'd kick the crap out of them :m00:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Actually you wouldn't.

When faced with death, you do two things by human nature. Freeze up and panic. Or panic and try to run or do something equally stupid.

Not completely true. In a situation like that your body would automaticly pump up the adrenaline and your mind will choose between 2 possibilites; Fight or Flight. The majority is coded to go with flight; run, freeze or try to reason. But there is those who instantly switch to fight and if you pull a prank like that on someone going with fight... you could be in trouble because someone fighting for their life is a dangerous person.

soze

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
Actually you wouldn't.

Evey second is precious to people who think they are about to die since each second is a possible second you will be saved.

Like Blackjack said in situations like that you get the fight or flight reaction so certian people would act rather than sit back and take it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
She was fighting, but after getting tied up...how much would you fight with a knife on your throat, where one movement would mean getting your throat slit?

By the way i said "run away or do something equally stupid"...basicly said the same thing you did.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Everyone reacts differently, you can't just put people in to a couple of categories and say they will either do this or that :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of sick persons are they? i would deffo show up with a baseball bat at their door the next day.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hang on a second.

why say the guys should rot in hell.
when you dony know if she was in on the prank?

maybe she should rot in hell for getting a couple guys sent to jail when she knows there was nothing wrong.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
if she was in on it, then its not really a prank anyway, just a staged video of a murder, isnt it? who is the prank supposed to be on if shes in on it?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I remember this on a program ages ago - there was a lot of doubt about and if she was in on it etc - not sure what the outcome was tho as they couldn't prove she was in on it or not.

tris-

fl3a said:
if she was in on it, then its not really a prank anyway, just a staged video of a murder, isnt it? who is the prank supposed to be on if shes in on it?

i guess its supposed to be more of a mock snuff film than a parnk

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Nice acting skills if she was in on it tbh.
I would tie them up and take their fingers on by one and when I was done I would take their eyes. I would ofc make sure they didn’t bleed to death.

Sick bastards like that don’t even deserve to die.

tris-

but why do you say that when you dont know the full story?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
but why do you say that when you dont know the full story?
Cuz I have seen enough. I don't believe that she was in on it.
If I see someone getting raped and tortured on an edited tape, I really don’t care if they treated him/her nice between the “clips”.

tris-

being treated nice and being in on the stunt is a complete different thing. im sure you can realise that?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
being treated nice and being in on the stunt is a complete different thing. im sure you can realise that?
Ok you don’t get it.
I DON’T think she was in on the "stunt". Get it?
Ok, if you get it then I do understand I don’t get "the full story". BUT as you can read in one of my previous post, I don’t really need "the full story" to say what I want to do to those morons if they did what they did to anyone I know.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Actually you wouldn't.

Thats not true,

a cold person would have a state of mind where you actually would defend yourself, if its ALOT more peoples say 6 v 1 then its run, but versus 2 the reaction would be defend myself at the very best! i've encountered that so i know. Only thing is i didnt face death, but it was a threat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom