Sick of the game, want the real thing

C

cHodAX

Then visit here!

Now you can have all the tools to recreate Dark Ages of Camelot battles. I recommend a trip to the local golf course which serves as a great replacement for Emain, then run around hacking all those golfers (evil hibbys) to death. A fun day out for all the family :p

C

cHodAX

A59.jpg

Ooh I want one of those, will look smart for nights out down the pub :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Tbh with such a small axe that man doesnt have much to show for

*grins*

C

cHodAX

Screw the axe, gimme the helmet. oooo-eeer that didn't quite come out right ....................

Ahh well, nm :p

A

amazingsteve

V33.jpg

heh, i have this hanging above the mantlepiece :) but lol @ the price :D

O

old.job

Just watched the making of Two Towers on the 4 disc set.

Every sword was made by a nerdy role playing guy from NewZealand, he couldn't afford to buy a sword to role play ,so he started making his own (he is very good though)

The production crew tracked him down and asked him to make all the swords for the film

It must have been his dream come true:D

O

old.Thanatlos

Originally posted by old.job
Just watched the making of Two Towers on the 4 disc set.

Every sword was made by a nerdy role playing guy from NewZealand, he couldn't afford to buy a sword to role play ,so he started making his own (he is very good though)

The production crew tracked him down and asked him to make all the swords for the film

It must have been his dream come true:D

After sword number 215 he must have cursed his roleplaying for getting him into this :)

M

~Mobius~

Thanks for the site, I was looking for somewhere to buy this type of equipment.

N

Nightchill

I always thought they used lrp/larp weapons in movies, pretty sure they did in Braveheart.

A

amazingsteve

all the main character swords were actual swords, but the swords and stuff for big battles were ofc. made of plastic or rubber, easy to produce etc. ;)

M

minstrel_kyra

Users who are viewing this thread