Sick man.. SICK! - for you ez...

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i saw this program... fucking rough that guys cock... if you can call it that

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Holy Crap!!!!

mind you if it makes him happy, i suppose its no different than the years of work Jordans put in to making her growler in to the size of a small childs paddling pool tbh.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Holy Crap!!!!

mind you if it makes him happy, i suppose its no different than the years of work Jordans put in to making her growler in to the size of a small childs paddling pool tbh.

True... I don't like fake boobs tbh. But you just don't see that many fake dicks around as you see fake boobs haha, and this is extreme...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm...i wonder if some guy could have sex with that guys penis...*looks around for Vlad as a test subject*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I choose the not-gonna-click-on-that-URL pill.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Eww!

Tbh if you went home with a guy (well not you obviously) but if someone went home with a guy and he pulled that out what the hell would you do? i mean would you run, would you try and be polite and remark that he certainly wasnt lying when he said he had a big penis or would you laugh hysterically and yell "omfg meights!! its the baby off "Dinosaurs" someone call Fran and Earl quick!!!"

and im just wondering but would you need to declare it if you went on a plane? i mean it could expload under the pressure or something, imagine that, penix gloop all over the stewardesses and not in a good 1970's prono way either tbh.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oo

I'd love to whack him right in the nuts. Can you imagine it? He'd like topple over :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
Eww!

Tbh if you went home with a guy (well not you obviously) but if someone went home with a guy and he pulled that out what the hell would you do? i mean would you run, would you try and be polite and remark that he certainly wasnt lying when he said he had a big penis or would you laugh hysterically and yell "omfg meights!! its the baby off "Dinosaurs" someone call Fran and Earl quick!!!"

and im just wondering but would you need to declare it if you went on a plane? i mean it could expload under the pressure or something, imagine that, penix gloop all over the stewardesses and not in a good 1970's prono way either tbh.
*gets meat cleaver out*
GET THE FOOK OUTTA MA HOUSE!!!!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
"sometimes i see a REALLY YOUNG guy and i think i whould like too fuck hes ass"

omg apperantly hes into boys aswell...

this guy needs to be shot tbh :eek7:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rellik said:
"sometimes i see a REALLY YOUNG guy and i think i whould like too fuck hes ass"

omg apperantly hes into boys aswell...

this guy needs to be shot tbh :eek7:

Well ok, the guys weird...but taking things out of context THIS far is a bit whacko state :eek7:

If i say "i like young gals" it doesn't mean i wanna f*ck Eq's future baby in the butty :eek:

Just saying :D

Outlander

Part of the furniture
if you went out with him you would need some kind of introductory training or special demonstration class as how to actually work that thing :eek6:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Outlander said:
if you went out with him you would need some kind of introductory training or special demonstration class as how to actually work that thing :eek6:

Can't believe i'm saying this but...

Drop and roll man, drop and roll :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mikah75 said:
what century were you born in :eek7:
moron.
i will just like to point out that i will not enjoy him raping me :< by the sounds of it, cant get it to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom