sick days

gohan

FH is my second home
why is pulling a sickie so much more satisfying than having an acctual day off like weekend or holiday?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
why is pulling a sickie so much more satisfying than having an acctual day off like weekend or holiday?

Cuz you get to stay at home in bed till late, and be on your pijama all day w/o any plans ahead to interrupt your relax, unlike when you have a bank day off: you always have anything planned for that day. :D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I was working night shifts on the 23rd and 24th december last year. Came down with flu but I still came in on the 23rd, called in sick on xmas eve though and nearly lost my job cos of it - my a******e boss thought I was skiving

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im on a sick-streak from yesterday, got some stomach flu or w/e and they called from work and asked when i were returning due to them being undermanned. Im not feeling any pressure :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Im on a sick-streak from yesterday, got some stomach flu or w/e and they called from work and asked when i were returning due to them being undermanned. Im not feeling any pressure :D

ye i too another day today xD cos 1 day seems suspicious 2 seems genuine imo

but were the same, were understaffed and working twice as hard, doesn't make me want to go in any sooner lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah everyone seem to be understaffed as it is, so fewer people take on the roles of what another worker should be doing. What do you work with Gohan?

I decided to blow some money on homeordered chinese food. I cant wait!!

Fried shrimps with sweet'nsour sauce. Beef with bamboo-pieces (Swedish: Bambuskott) and finally a Yakisoba, Entrecote, vegetables and noodles.

gohan

FH is my second home
i work in a bank on a counter thats ment to be staffed by 6 currently thier are 3 of us :< well 4 if you count the manager which i don't xD

takeaway does sound like a plan tho xD might get a pizza or a chinese

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom