SI subscription help...

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Okay, I've just activated my account. :D

Here's some stuff that should help you with your quest to activate your account.

On the DAoC website you'll have better luck clicking the account button rather than the refresh button to get an 'enter username/password' screen.

It could take hours, it could take minutes.

When you do get the 'enter username/password' screen you have to enter your Subscription password rather than your game login password. You enter you game login username for your subscription username

If everything goes down correctly you'll see your account details and a blue text box underneath asking for your SI manual password.

Enter this in upper case along with the little '-'s.

There should be 5 sets of 7 characters. Some unlucky people may have less, usually on the last set. You'll have to guess these if you don't have 7 characters.

Once you've done this, press the enter key.

The validate hyperlink doesn't work well. You should then hopefully see that you have shrouded Isles activated in your account details.

------------------------------------

I know all this might sound a bit obvious but you never know, it might help one person out there.

Good luck everyone.

O

old.job

What an amazing coincedence my cd key reads

GAM35H0-PSAR3FU-CK1N5H1-T31TELL-YA!1!1!

O

old.Jable

I JUST MANAGED IT AND IT ACCEPTED MY SUBSCRIPTION USERNAME - NOT MY GAME LOGIN.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Do you have a different game login username to your subscription username?

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.job
What an amazing coincedence my cd key reads

GAM35H0-PSAR3FU-CK1N5H1-T31TELL-YA!1!1!

LOL

Really :clap: :clap:

Gengee

S

Shadowmag

Blame GOA for this one....the @%&* thing just doesnt accept my password(its triple checked).Ive sent 2 e-mails to GOA but still no reply so i gotta sit and wait a few more days(makes 3 till now).

G

Garaen

every time i get to the input name/password i input it and it gives the unavaible message :( Ive got 5 windows up at the mo and spamming Account on each one

Users who are viewing this thread