SI heal tinctures?

uron

Loyal Freddie
Anybody done any tests with these, are these better then omni procs etc, or should i stick with my omni's? This is for an infil aswell, so procs can have a huge impact on fights!

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I asked the same question on VN 2days ago.

Most seem to be pro omni.

They go by the logic that with omni you also dmg your opponent so you get double return value.

Omni's dont get resisted enough for it to be a factor.
Omni's interrupt archers aswell.

I would have liked to use some heal tincts myself, but maybe they are right

uron

Loyal Freddie
I asked the same question on VN 2days ago.

Most seem to be pro omni.

They go by the logic that with omni you also dmg your opponent so you get double return value.

Omni's dont get resisted enough for it to be a factor.
Omni's interrupt archers aswell.

I would have liked to use some heal tincts myself, but maybe they are right

Spose tht does make sense! i quite fancied using them :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Omni procs are not affected by heal bonuses? How much hp\end\power are returned with omni procs?

with 25% heal bonuses the sidi heal procs will heal for 100, wich is quite nice:)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Having omni's proc on archers is rare, but it is pretty sweet when it happens.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I think if you get diseased it gimps the heal proc as well. Unless they proc way more omnis are far better imo.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
any success with snare procs?

They are quiet nice , my nard runs a full suit of crafted <samurai suit yarrr> and all the bits have the omnisnare procs and they work nicely tbh :iagree:

lolcat-funny-picture-my-head-grew-too-fast.jpg

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Heal vs Omni basically comes down to wether your happy with the small chance that an Omni can be resisted. Heal proc cannot be resisted (but can be effected by diseases as far as I know) so theres an arguement there.

Personally the way I see it, given the inflated price of si heal procs compared to Omni's which can easily be crafted upon request, you may as well just go with Omni's and save yourself the time, money and trouble!

Should they ever increase the value of the si heal proc's from 80 then that could sway judgement a bit more.

Snare proc's are interesting, can't make mind up on those. Can they be crafted onto bows or is that still bugged?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
For group chars, omni is not very good. Since it's a lifetap it can break root and that little damage is moot in a group fight anyways

Also the snare proc gives root immunity timer afaik

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of proc would you sudgest on minstrel armour? (25%heal template)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Bear in mind you can buy SI heal tinctures for 5x epic currency now.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
the only reason people don't go for omni's is because those can break cc's, i think.. maybe.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
also got to remember omni procs are reduced in damage by aom/resists since they deal body damage :) average heal back off them are 70 health heal procs are 100-130 or so unless your diseased.

8v8 = heal procs or snare/ablative

solo = personal pref I guess both have pros and cons

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
In 8v8 the odds are pretty slim that a tank who's on you or you run by gets rooted and manage to hit you while you're in range / stunned, proccing an omni and breaking the root, omnis don't seem to have the best proccrate around...

Getting some power back is nice when it does procc, but I'd prefer ablatives/heals in 8v8 for support classes, running omnis myself tho since I can craft them easily.

Madmaxx said:
Having omni's proc on archers is rare, but it is pretty sweet when it happens.

/agree

For an infil I'd chose omnis tho, hands down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom