Shrouded Isles Class info, without NDA sure look interesting...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Nattrún

So, yeah. When SI finally arrives, we'll probably see a large number of people playing the new races and classes, but I really doubt it'll be to the near-total exclusion of the already-existing ones.

The first two weeks, emain will be empty :) everyone will be playing new races/classes or exploring the new zones.
After that, back to normal (with some people levelling their new class alts instead of the old ones)

S

SFXman

The server will return to normal... most have much higher level mains and only a few will switch a SI class to become their new main. Although some might ding a new SI class to 50...
So of course there will be some very quiet weeks in RvR but hey, I bet server population will get boosted since many plan to return when SI comes. Hmm, maybe Prydwen will actually have a decent player-base :eek:

O

old.chesnor

Do you lot all have crystal balls or something ?

Hmmmmm...

P

PJS

Tell me honestly that melee type people in midgard are NOT going to switch to a savage (for example)

S

SFXman

A savage will have its weaknesses and it aint exactly a heavy tank imho... if I rememeber the armor type correctly. Some will not.

N

Nattrún

I'll probably try out a Savage, as an alt.

It can't possibly be as gimped as a kobold skald, can it? ;)

That said, I wouldn't reroll - I'd use one of my free slots. I've grown too fond of the tiny blue yelling thing.

--
Náttrún Bergsveinsdóttir, 38th season Skald, Excalibur server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom