EyesInTheDark.

Hissssssle Spew Spittle spew?

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Learn the lingo Rubric.

EyesInTheDark.

Hissssssle Spew Spittle spew?

He keeps hissing at me, i find it funny :)

O

old.Tohtori

Noticed, the hissing and your...how should i say... interesting approach to it :p

Maybe you should try and do it with more quality and less quantity and they might find it more funny and less annoying?

Might make them hiss less and lol more :D

E

Eyeinthedark

Noticed, the hissing and your...how should i say... interesting approach to it :p

Maybe you should try and do it with more quality and less quantity and they might find it more funny and less annoying?

Might make them hiss less and lol more :D

I didnt wish to spamm the forum, i apologize if that is how it was precieved :) ,, i only posted many hisss and spittle replyes in my own thread, which is a silly one ment to lighten things up, :p...

I woudnt be surprised though if he continued to hiss at me in every thread that i post in.

O

old.Tohtori

First mistake you can make: REgret spamming. It only draws the perdators closer :p

Forget it really, it's your thread and as we've seen here a million, if not a million times, it's not that rare to do some horrid stuff on your own thread...

like the masturbation incident of -02 with tRoG....

*shivers*

E

Eyeinthedark

First mistake you can make: REgret spamming. It only draws the perdators closer :p

Forget it really, it's your thread and as we've seen here a million, if not a million times, it's not that rare to do some horrid stuff on your own thread...

like the masturbation incident of -02 with tRoG....

*shivers*

hehe already forgotten :)

N

Nichneven

you can't easily fit 2 people in the tub as you can in a shower :)

Unless you have a huge bathtub.

I prefer a shower - faster, easier.... to do just about anything like washing my hair and shaving. It's far too annoying to try to shave your legs whilst sitting in a tub full of bubbles. I know it seems like a relaxing thing... but honestly... when I try to lift my leg up to shave it, my ass slips along the bottom and I do some sort of cartwheel and get a mouthful of soapy water. Not pleasant or relaxing when that happens.

M

Munkey-

we'll need some photographic evidence to go along with that m'lady

M

mirieth

Right. Munkey, what did I tell you?

This is your last warning! Now behave!

:twak:

[edit: spelling error :eek:]

S

SFXman

Prefer a nice 100 celcius sauna and a shower, or even better... a lake.

O

old.tRoG

SFX, please rant about the pussie-ness of british saunas. I find it entertaining.

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.tRoG
SFX, please rant about the pussie-ness of british saunas. I find it entertaining.

Do we get pussies in the sauna,? everyone I was ever in they all had no pets notices :(
Later

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Well, they are. End of story. Feel quite cold to be honest.

J

Jonaldo

But in Sweden men shave their pubic areas and stick it to each others faces before saunas :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom