Shower vs Bath

E

Eyeinthedark

Shower it is fast clean and efficient,

wish there was shower ducks though :/

O

old.tRoG

Downside of bath: The slow realisation that you are soaking in your own filth.

Downside of shower: You get out, and then realise that you cannot in fact sing.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Downside of bath: The slow realisation that you are soaking in your own filth.

Downside of shower: You get out, and then realise that you cannot in fact sing.

True :D also

Downside of Bath, you drown and die since ur tiny like the nomes in Nissy

Downside of Shower, No Shower Duck

T

The Kingpin

Downside to bath: You burn you're self as you slowly creep in

Downside for shower: Slipping on the soap, and smacking you're back ouchy!

E

Ekydus

I prefer showers over baths... but the major downside is that you do run a risk of slipping, which may lead to death...

I nearly slipped over this morning... :(

O

old.LandShark

Showers are for cleanliness, baths are just an excuse to read quietly for an hour.

I... cannot.... believe I am taking part in this thread. 50% of the words in it have been 'duck' and the other half 'filth' :p

O

old.tRoG

Bath is reserved for after football :)

Ouchie. Muscles hurtie.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Masturbating in the bath is a bit nasty :<

O

old.tRoG

Strange, I've never tried it.

*makes sloshing noises*

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Showers are for cleanliness, baths are just an excuse to read quietly for an hour.

3 hours if you're me.

Draw a bath as hot as you can, get a cold beer and book. Heaven :)

M

makgsnake

Allways a shower unless i pulled a muscle or feel sick i take a bath.

getting in the bath burnz ya and getting out your covered in bubbles, also in the bath i go all wrinkly :eek7:

J

Jonaldo

Farting in the bath is fun, till you realise you have Diarrhea :eek7: then you need a quick exit.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Farting in the bath is fun, till you realise you have Diarrhea :eek7: then you need a quick exit.

Then you realise you're at a public bath and pretty fucked.

E

Eyeinthedark

Downside of Bath, ur Transformers Toys get water into their midsection thingis :/

Downside of Shower, no shower Duck :(

J

Jonaldo

I have a shower duck.

Downside of shower, get warm water in my beer if not careful.
Downside of bath, don't go near it, it's full of diarrhea.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I have a shower duck.

Downside of shower, get warm water in my beer if not careful.
Downside of bath, don't go near it, it's full of diarrhea.

cool Shower duck makes u Shower l337 =)

/bow to Ub33r H4x0rz =)

M

mirieth

Sharma, too, has fond memories. Or so it seems :eek:.

O

old.Tohtori

There are a few things different between these two lovely ways to spend a moment in privacy and in water.

Shower: It's like singing in the rain, unless you can't sing, then it's like standing in the rain. That would make a crappy musical but most of us do it. I guess what makes shower so special is that it's local rain, confined and controlled. Almost makes you feel like a god when you can control when it rains, how much it rains and what the temperature of the rain is. Then agai it's just a quick way to wash of sweat after some sort of muscle developing...thing.

Bath: Compared to shower, this isn't usually done in two minutes flat and singing "singing in the rain" while in a bath just looks stupid. Also it has nothing at all to do with rain. But you do feel like a seamonster, though when have you seen a duck twice the size of a battleship in the atlantic? What's funny is that most people shower after a bath to get the bathsoap off. This kinda, in it's ironic way, makes the shower a deadend winner no matter what you do.

In any case, these are just my opinions of the matter and since i don't own a bath, would never go to a public bath(mostly because of the masturbating and diarrhea aspects) and i'm more then likely going to spend my cash on something more "entertaining" then a bathtub, i'll stick with a shower. Hell, take a chair to a shower and you get the best of both worlds.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
There are a few things different between these two lovely ways to spend a moment in privacy and in water.

Shower: It's like singing in the rain, unless you can't sing, then it's like standing in the rain. That would make a crappy musical but most of us do it. I guess what makes shower so special is that it's local rain, confined and controlled. Almost makes you feel like a god when you can control when it rains, how much it rains and what the temperature of the rain is. Then agai it's just a quick way to wash of sweat after some sort of muscle developing...thing.

Bath: Compared to shower, this isn't usually done in two minutes flat and singing "singing in the rain" while in a bath just looks stupid. Also it has nothing at all to do with rain. But you do feel like a seamonster, though when have you seen a duck twice the size of a battleship in the atlantic? What's funny is that most people shower after a bath to get the bathsoap off. This kinda, in it's ironic way, makes the shower a deadend winner no matter what you do.

In any case, these are just my opinions of the matter and since i don't own a bath, would never go to a public bath(mostly because of the masturbating and diarrhea aspects) and i'm more then likely going to spend my cash on something more "entertaining" then a bathtub, i'll stick with a shower. Hell, take a chair to a shower and you get the best of both worlds.

Well put =)

/sings Singing in the Rain

/dance like Gene Kelly

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Eyeinthedark
Well put =)

/sings Singing in the Rain

/dance like Gene Kelly

Get back in the shower you cant sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom