Show us your RL desktops!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Never seen a thread like this here before, or at least not for a very long time. So here it goes. Its been threads about windows/linux desktops on your computer. Time to show the REAL desktop. So, here we go.

This is mine.

my.php

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
What is a desktop ? My pc is currently placed on a pile of crap (sarcasm)
I dont even dare take a screenie of mine. Think its gonna wack my webcam, might clean it up a bit and post it if i cba with it.... :touch:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Never seen a thread like this here before, or at least not for a very long time. So here it goes. Its been threads about windows/linux desktops on your computer. Time to show the REAL desktop. So, here we go.

This is mine.

my.php

grr dont have a digi cam in hand atm, but my setup is soo close to that :p

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:

i actually consider this more messed up than my own, although i thought that was impossible. Working on a screenie but im kinda noob at this :p

MaCaBr3

Banned
Guldske said:
i actually consider this more messed up than my own, although i thought that was impossible. Working on a screenie but im kinda noob at this :p

I forgot to mention I cleaned up a bit. Looks worse any other time.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
A really nasty setup is posted in the screenshoot section on our webbie.
I dont dare link it, though. But it should be on easy enough to find. ;)

Im both drawn and repulsed by it.

Ill post my own desktop once i get home.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
RS|Phil said:
eeeeek @ your comp desktop look very disorganised :)

lol @ sweet wrappers under desk to :p looks like my comp desk except mine got more junk on it.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
The Windows desktop? It's actually pretty well ogranised really. Texts docs at bottom left, apps at top, games at right, antispyware in the middle.

It used to look a lot better but I was playing some old games that alter the desktop resolution and mess it up :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
kinda up close since i had to take the picture with a webcam still attatched to the pc, and bad quality since my webcam is a piece of shit

Picture7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom